Asfir 4x4 Service above and beyond

jimsjeep

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
I don’t have a ton of posts on here, but am a lifetime Jeeper with an 18 2.0 Rubicon that gets used off road. Finding products that fit a 2 door with the 2.0 has been challenging, especially skid plates. I ran across Asfir 4x4 on this site, and after looking at the specs and pricing, took a risk and ordered the engine and transfer case skid. Product showed up as promised, and I was extremely pleased with the engine skid, but couldn’t figure out how to make the tranny skid work. Google helped me find someone else with a similar story, finding out that the US version of the wrangler has some differences from the European Wrangler. I emailed Asfir, and received a detailed reply the next day. After sending them pictures, they recognized the issue and refunded the cost including shipping. A week or so later, I received a request to send the skid to their store in Scottsdale, Az. Including prepaid US postage. Unfortunately, the barcode was missing, so I just paid the postage. Small price to pay for excellent customer service. Today in the mail, I received a package from Asfir with a hat, stickers, a bottle opener, and a personal check for $30 to cover my shipping expense.
Not only is the product outstanding, the prices are awesome, but the customer service was amongst the best I’ve experienced.
Thank you Boaz Semons from Asfir.

13E8DAA7-6DE6-4224-83A1-09011EF3450D.jpeg
Sponsored