jl5620a.jpg

jl5620b.jpg

jl5620c.jpg

jl5620d.jpg

Part Number:JL5620
Your Price:$129.99
Use Jlforums coupon code for 10% off
PREORDER - SHIPPING BEGINS 5/25
Did you replace your factory bumper, only to lose your license plate holder?

Artec Industries is excited to announce our new JL License Plate Mount which gives you a mounting location for your license plates when you get an aftermarket bumper. Our brackets are constructed from rigid 1/8" thick steel and designed using State-of-the-Art 3D modeling with files directly from the manufacturer for a precise fit. These brackets are hard powdercoated black for direct bolt-on installation and a long life. All this at a PHENOMENAL PRICE and manufactured in-house which means its MADE IN THE USA!

Features:

Designed for mount directly on your OEM spare tire carrier studs
1/8" steel brackets brace license plate in place
Won't interfere with OEM backup camera
CNC turned 7075 billet aluminum custom lug nuts fasten to OEM spare tire studs
2 piece bracket allows you to adjust depth for different backspaced wheels
Designed using original OEM files and CNC laser cut and CNC bent in-house for precise fit
Includes new hardware for mounting the brackets
Black Powdercoat for durability and direct bolt-in installation
Includes 8mm hole over plate to mount a side shooting LED light (available separately). Other aftermarket options available for your own customization
MADE IN USA IN HOUSE FROM USA MATERIALS

**** For up to date information on products and availability Check our Website www.Artecindustries.com . options can change constantly on new products. if you have ordered a liscense plate mount from us and did not get a led light please contact us *****
Sponsored

Last edited:

Vintage

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK
I love this - how does the LED light install electrically?

BobK

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Semi-Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Artec - I have purchased this product from you and await delivery. I assume the bracket kit comes with the LED light depicted above, does the wiring harness attached to the bolt light have a quick disconnect clip since I assume it must be removed to take the spare tire off the vehicle.

Vintage

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK
Artec - I have purchased this product from you and await delivery. I assume the bracket kit comes with the LED light depicted above, does the wiring harness attached to the bolt light have a quick disconnect clip since I assume it must be removed to take the spare tire off the vehicle.
Great questions as I would like to buy if this is the set up - please let me know!

BobK

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Semi-Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I received my license plate relocation kit today, but it does NOT include the LED bolt light that they show on the description page. I'd swear that it said it was included, but I must be mistaken because now the product page says OPTIONAL BOLT STYLE SIDE LED LIGHT AND HARNESS COMING SOON BUT IS NOT INCLUDED"

So, no install until I can figure out the license plate light situation. Nothing like being all charged up to do a project and then having to cool your heals......

Sponsored

BobK

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Semi-Retired
Vehicle Showcase

TroyBoy

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Any pictures on it installed?

BobK

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Semi-Retired
Vehicle Showcase
The Jeep is in the shop tonight. They are going to make it taller and give it new shoes and socks tomorrow. (i.e. Lift Kit and 37 in BFG KO2's and Rockstar Wheels). When I get it home, I will take a few pics and post.

I was waiting until the lift to post my review of it, for a reason. Admittedly, my driveway may not be 100% flat, but I don't think my license plate it is 100% level with the Jeep. I have used a level to check the bumper of the Jeep. the driveway, and the mount itself. after the lift, I am going to park in a lot that is level and check again.

My second beef with it, is that the bullet style LED light that their posting here on the forum says is included, wasn't. I had to call and ask for it, to get it. When I installed it, I would say it is about as bright as a single birthday candle in the darkness. I'm fairly certain that my plate can't be seen other than directly in front of it, within a few feet and I'm not happy with the light solution.

My grade so far:

Quality of Product (metal and powder coating) - A+
Ease of Install - A+
Ease of installing the LED Light - C (absolutely no instructions or guidance)
Usefulness of the Product - B (unless it turns out level and my Jeep is tilted, then A)
Price of Product - B

Man-of-methods

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR (His) 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS (Hers)
Vehicle Showcase
The Jeep is in the shop tonight. They are going to make it taller and give it new shoes and socks tomorrow. (i.e. Lift Kit and 37 in BFG KO2's and Rockstar Wheels). When I get it home, I will take a few pics and post.

I was waiting until the lift to post my review of it, for a reason. Admittedly, my driveway may not be 100% flat, but I don't think my license plate it is 100% level with the Jeep. I have used a level to check the bumper of the Jeep. the driveway, and the mount itself. after the lift, I am going to park in a lot that is level and check again.

My second beef with it, is that the bullet style LED light that their posting here on the forum says is included, wasn't. I had to call and ask for it, to get it. When I installed it, I would say it is about as bright as a single birthday candle in the darkness. I'm fairly certain that my plate can't be seen other than directly in front of it, within a few feet and I'm not happy with the light solution.

My grade so far:

Quality of Product (metal and powder coating) - A+
Ease of Install - A+
Ease of installing the LED Light - C (absolutely no instructions or guidance)
Usefulness of the Product - B (unless it turns out level and my Jeep is tilted, then A)
Price of Product - B
Well that sucks. They should have included a bright LED light for a relocation license plate mount....especially since it's the law in every state to have a light showing the plate clearly in the dark.

BobK

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Semi-Retired
Vehicle Showcase
My guess is that this is a new product and they haven't quite worked out the details on what light will work best. I intend to source my own solution and replace the dim LED, if I remember correctly it is 36 lumens

Sponsored

OP
OP
Artec

Artec

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.Artecindustries.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU, 2020 JLUR 2019 JTR 2021 JTRD
I am sorry for the confusion, With new products options are constantly changing if you have ordered one of these in the past please contact us at 855 278 3299 or email [email protected] we will send you a light . Thank You .

BobK

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Semi-Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks, I received the light after calling about it. The guy who answered the phone was very helpful and arranged to send the light promptly. My concern is, this light is not terribly bright and barely illuminates the plate. The last thing I want is to be pulled over because the police can't see that my plate is illuminated. I think you guys need to come up with a plan B.

surferbandit

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport
Can you guys post a picture of what it looks like mounted on your jeep? I bought an aftermarket bumper / tire carrier and realized I have no where to put my plate. Thanks!

BobK

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Semi-Retired
Vehicle Showcase
IMG_0345.jpg

Karl_in_Chicago

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RL, Chevrolet Corvette, Harley-Davidson FLHTC Electra-Glide Classic
So what ended up being the answer to the electrical wiring?
Sponsored