Armorlite New Product Update Info: JLU 4Door Cargo

ajkitebrder40

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR, Hydro Blue
The Mopar "Vinyl Floor" is Armorlite. They have not signed up for any cargo products as of today, that has been one of our hold ups because the mopar volume and run time calls for different tool construction attributes, along with the some slight changes in how things are managed under the floor for the 24 model, we had to wait for data to capture the adjustments in the terrain in one tool.

We are seeing movement now that we have hard data. I have learned that with this many variables determining when a tool will be finished any date projection I assume is simply a crystal ball data forecast.

I apologize for the long wait, any previous information I believed to be true and I was not intentionally misleading anyone. Feel free to come to EJS and give me an earful.
Thanks for the response.....still holding out and abusing my BedTred in the cargo until it's ready. So......what is changing on the '24? Spill the details....haha
Sponsored

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

The Mopar "Vinyl Floor" is Armorlite. They have not signed up for any cargo products as of today, that has been one of our hold ups because the mopar volume and run time calls for different tool construction attributes, along with the some slight changes in how things are managed under the floor for the 24 model, we had to wait for data to capture the adjustments in the terrain in one tool.

We are seeing movement now that we have hard data. I have learned that with this many variables determining when a tool will be finished any date projection I assume is simply a crystal ball data forecast.

I apologize for the long wait, any previous information I believed to be true and I was not intentionally misleading anyone. Feel free to come to EJS and give me an earful.
For starters, congratulations - getting your product listed as a factory-installed option is a major accomplishment, and a testament to the quality and fit/finish. Gives me more faith in the product overall, as a consumer. It's also likely to be huge for your business - a customer of that size/volume adds a massive amount of stability to your bottom line, once you get the initial logistics squared away.

It also has me hopeful that there's an end in sight to our wait - FCA is going to want to offer the full package (including cargo) to their customers, which will likely provide some funding for whatever R&D remains to be done to finally bring this to market.

I'm frustrated with the additional time it's going to add to the wait, but if there's going to be an additional delay, this is one of the reasons you'd want, IMO.

Pistoloni

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD
Waiting and hoping its soon!

EarlGirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubicon X

I added the vinyl flooring option to my 2024 Rubi build that is in order. My sales guy called me today and said if I wanted to keep that option, Jeep said it would be a 3-6 month wait. If I drop the flooring, then my build would be expedited. I dropped it and will just do aftermarket. Oh well…

Sponsored

OP
OP
Armorlite Kail

Armorlite Kail

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Kail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon, JKU Rubicon, 64 C10, 61 Panhead
Occupation
Glorified Floor Salesman
I added the vinyl flooring option to my 2024 Rubi build that is in order. My sales guy called me today and said if I wanted to keep that option, Jeep said it would be a 3-6 month wait. If I drop the flooring, then my build would be expedited. I dropped it and will just do aftermarket. Oh well…
JLU It is in stock today on the Armorlite website. Mopar has there own inventory and ordering process. It is a new part for them and I imagine it will take a bit to get it sorted out on their end.

Shnee

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 4dr Manual Sport
JLU It is in stock today on the Armorlite website. Mopar has there own inventory and ordering process. It is a new part for them and I imagine it will take a bit to get it sorted out on their end.
JLU cargo product is still just a promise... that is what we are all impatiently desiring. Armorlite Kail if there is a product number for it, way to access on website, or other information- Please share

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

No additional updates? Is the offering provided through Jeep on the 2024 Model Year a complete kit, or does it also lack the cargo area?

Any update on the cargo area, @Armorlite Kail?

SaintNick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep JLU High Tide
This needs to get done. It's a great mod, but looks incomplete.

Tredsdert

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Subaru Forester, 2021 Jeep Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Beer Distribution
Did you guys get bought out by Bethesda?

Jeep Wrangler JL Armorlite New Product Update Info: JLU 4Door Cargo the_elder_scrolls_6_release_years

Joke's aside, If it's been getting pushed off for a year, I feel like it could be a couple more. Can you guys at least confirm what year this will be released? I don't want to keep holding out for something that might not be out for a couple more years.

Sponsored

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

Yeah I've been holding out for this for over a year now - I think it's time to start looking for alternatives. They can't be the only game in town for a solid carpet replacement, and it definitely doesn't make sense (to me) to only do the front/rear, when the cargo area is where most of the exposed carpet is, and where I'm most likely to put things that will get the carpet dirty/wet.

Apexcars

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 RAM 1500
Did you guys get bought out by Bethesda?

Jeep Wrangler JL Armorlite New Product Update Info: JLU 4Door Cargo the_elder_scrolls_6_release_years

Joke's aside, If it's been getting pushed off for a year, I feel like it could be a couple more. Can you guys at least confirm what year this will be released? I don't want to keep holding out for something that might not be out for a couple more years.
Or George RR Martin

Steel24

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
@ Steel24 Flooring not cargo area - correct?
Correct. It’s weird they released flooring but have nothing for cargo. I assume the issue is figuring out a way to get armorlite on the back of the seats like the Mopar cargo mats do.
Sponsored