Sponsored

Armorlite New Product Update Info: JLU 4Door Cargo

aternie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Anniversary
Just ordered the front and rear floor system. I figure if it is true that Armorlite will be available from the factory on model year 23 orders then I should order now before they become super busy. Should ship out either today or tomorrow. The forum discount still worked which was nice. As soon as the cargo area system is available I will order it.
Forum Discount?? What is that code?
Sponsored

r.stevens

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Forum Discount?? What is that code?
Here is what Armorlite answered with on a different postā€¦

ā€œYup
use code: jlwranglerforums10 at checkout for 10% off on orders over $100ā€

aternie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Anniversary
Thank you. I found that after I asked. I placed my order a little while ago. Looking forward to ripping out my carpet this weekend.

BMB

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Dang it, every time this thread pops up I think the rear cargo JLU kit is available. Not quite yet it looks like. Canā€™t wait!
Same lol. Are we thinking they will add the interior wheel well liners with the rear cargo release too?

Sponsored

Freedom21

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Freedom Edition
Also got excited when I saw activity here. Wait for the release so I can buy it all at one. Any day now hopefully.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Armorlite Kail

Armorlite Kail

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Kail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon, JKU Rubicon, 64 C10, 61 Panhead
Occupation
Glorified Floor Salesman
@armorlite any udates to the rear cargo area for jl 4door?
I wish there was, but the one process that is slow and hard to forecast is tooling, we work with several usa tool shops and right now it's back and forth between our engineers and the tool shops. I don't schedule presales until I see the tool data going to a CNC machine. Everytime I rattle off a date prior to this, the situation changes on me.
I have personally told people they would be here by now and I apologize for that.

Once I see the timeline in process I will load up a presale, announce it and schedule quality trials and then we will be shipping. Until I am at a point I know we can meet a hard date I won't announce anything.
I will share the good news as soon as I can. Trust me I am driving a JLU without it :whew:

jhackathorne

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR
Guys... there is still 2 full months left in the year for this to be produced! It's not like we have waited years already. Let's be patient here! ;)

Jank4AU

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
Guys... there is still 2 full months left in the year for this to be produced! It's not like we have waited years already. Let's be patient here! ;)
Well, if you got your JL in 2018 like my first one, then yeah, I've been waiting years for this. They just didn't know it. šŸ˜†

Mudduck

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys 4door
Well, if you got your JL in 2018 like my first one, then yeah, I've been waiting years for this. They just didn't know it. šŸ˜†
Everytime I see a new post here, I jump to it like a little kid waiting on Christmas.
Sponsored