First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR / '21 XR392
Occupation
Engineer
I also just completed the front and rear installation on my 2021 JLUR and am looking forward to the 4-dr cargo product.
Sponsored

John VonJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
So the pre-order price for the JK is $430. That strikes me as neither great nor poor. Sort of down the middle of what I expected.

If the JL kit is offered for that price, I’m in. Hope it comes soon.

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

So the pre-order price for the JK is $430. That strikes me as neither great nor poor. Sort of down the middle of what I expected.

If the JL kit is offered for that price, I’m in. Hope it comes soon.
That's way cheaper than I would've guessed. I'd need to save up a bit for it, but $500 + a weekend to banish the carpet sounds like a bargain, lol.

OP
OP
Armorlite Kail

Armorlite Kail

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Kail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon, JKU Rubicon, 64 C10, 61 Panhead
Occupation
Glorified Floor Salesman
No real updates for this as of today, we currently have a few other programs ahead of this. This is still slated to come out this year.
I will update with new information when I have it.

I will say that since this is a scratch built area for us we will include new advancements to the design. Including overlapping of cargo floor to rear passenger floor section unlike what you are seeing with the current JKU cargo kit that uses the original design cargo mat.

Sponsored

Shnee

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 4dr Manual Sport
Armorlite New Product Update Info: JLU 4Door Cargo

** This information is up to date as of 5/19/22 **

Here I would like to provide to you the most up to date information regarding this product release.
The JLU 4door cargo kit is in development. We have limited engineering resources and a series of releases in the queue.

This product is slated for a 2022 release, design is in process, once we are fully reviewed and the design phase is locked we will be in the tooling phase and a more clear countdown will be available. As this process moves along I will update this post.

The coverage of our JLU 4 door cargo package will include the cargo floor, wheel arch covers and seat backs. The idea is to eliminate all of the factory carpet giving you a durable easy to clean surface, resistant to whatever the trail or your dog can throw at it.

The current product offerings will work seamlessly with any of our future product releases, meaning you can buy partial kits and upgrade to future additions with no modification.
Sweet! I recently installed the front and rear seat on my JLU... eagerly awaiting the release of this line so I can get the remaining carpet out. Any chance there will be a discount code for those of us that have parts 1 & 2 of the 3 piece full kit already in & been singing praises on your product? A guy has got to ask?

New392Guy

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Freightliner
I installed mine a few weeks ago, but it’s slightly misaligned so that the plugs won’t seat. Has anyone found a way to adjust it without unbolting everything again? I’m talking literally an 1/8" off.

OP
OP
Armorlite Kail

Armorlite Kail

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Kail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon, JKU Rubicon, 64 C10, 61 Panhead
Occupation
Glorified Floor Salesman
I installed mine a few weeks ago, but it’s slightly misaligned so that the plugs won’t seat. Has anyone found a way to adjust it without unbolting everything again? I’m talking literally an 1/8" off.
It works best with the trim off, but you can sit in the seat and stomp/kick it in the direction it needs to go. Make sure the edges are not catching anything which hinders its ability to slide. You can also lift the floor up by the drain hole and pull/push it.

Warpath2018

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Unlimited Rubi Firecracker Red
Waiting for this! Two Huskies and let me tell you, fur everywhere. Like sand up your @$$ at the beach! LOL. I have Bedtread currently. Not worth the price, but does the job until something nicer comes along.

Sponsored

frankorego

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKUR Hard Rock (sold) 2021 JLUR 392
Occupation
Manager
Waiting for this! Two Huskies and let me tell you, fur everywhere. Like sand up your @$$ at the beach! LOL. I have Bedtread currently. Not worth the price, but does the job until something nicer comes along.
Two Labs here!

Rangemaster

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon Diesel
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Business Owner
Anything yet? Love the clean fit and finish in my jeep. Just waiting for the rear to get done.

Kyle

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Ram W250
Two Labs here!
I've got an Irish wolfhound that loves to go hiking and playing in the water. Keeping up with cleaning the back is getting exhausting, lol. I swear she tries to bring as much of the trail back with her as she can.

ajkitebrder40

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR, Hydro Blue
Waiting for this too! I tried to go with an alternate product for the cargo area, and it is true you get what you pay for. I'll be ripping that out and putting Armorlite in as soon as it's available for the cargo (to match the rest of the vehicle). Again.......best mod to the Jeep, should be a factory option, probably convinced me to buy a Jeep instead of a Bronco.
Sponsored