Armorlite New Product Update Info: JLU 4Door Cargo

Shnee

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 4dr Manual Sport
Dang it, every time this thread pops up I think the rear cargo JLU kit is available. Not quite yet it looks like. Can’t wait!
Yep... got me again. Eventually I may not be Pavlov's dog & jump each time... I'll see the thread pop and say - yeah whatever more delays & that will be the one with real news.
Sponsored

BMB

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
I know there was rumors going around awhile back that armorlite was going to be a factory order option soon. I saw that vinyl floor covering is an option for 23s. I wonder if this is related at all.

Sponsored

Cux211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler unlimited rubicon recon
Definitely need this, going to cut and shape a truck bed mat to fit for now

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

I know there was rumors going around awhile back that armorlite was going to be a factory order option soon. I saw that vinyl floor covering is an option for 23s. I wonder if this is related at all.
I tagged @Armorlite Kail into that thread and they confirmed it is not them.

aternie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Anniversary
I just want to remove the carpet from the rear wheel wells and cargo area. Any one know of any other options? I love the armorlite I have in the floorboards, but I really need something for the cargo area and wheel wells.

ajkitebrder40

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR, Hydro Blue
I just want to remove the carpet from the rear wheel wells and cargo area. Any one know of any other options? I love the armorlite I have in the floorboards, but I really need something for the cargo area and wheel wells.
I have Bedtred, while it's not the best option (I like Armorlite a lot better in the rest of my vehicle). It does do an adequate job of covering the wheel wells and cargo area. The one bonus being you can pull it out rather easily and wash it.

Bedtred1.jpg

Sponsored

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Almost totally off- topic, BUT, as a 2 door owner, I see that small rear seat as a " why couldn't that be modified for a Jump Seat in a 2 door??"
4 doors might be good for something, as a Donor vehicle

ajkitebrder40

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR, Hydro Blue
Almost totally off- topic, BUT, as a 2 door owner, I see that small rear seat as a " why couldn't that be modified for a Jump Seat in a 2 door??"
4 doors might be good for something, as a Donor vehicle
True fact, as a possible future 2 door owner......I'd be just as well without it.

Shnee

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 4dr Manual Sport
At this point any reply from armorlite is essentially 'the rebate check Is in the mail valuable customer'. I for one am tired of the empty guesswork vague responses.

OP
OP
Armorlite Kail

Armorlite Kail

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Kail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon, JKU Rubicon, 64 C10, 61 Panhead
Occupation
Glorified Floor Salesman
The Mopar "Vinyl Floor" is Armorlite. They have not signed up for any cargo products as of today, that has been one of our hold ups because the mopar volume and run time calls for different tool construction attributes, along with the some slight changes in how things are managed under the floor for the 24 model, we had to wait for data to capture the adjustments in the terrain in one tool.

We are seeing movement now that we have hard data. I have learned that with this many variables determining when a tool will be finished any date projection I assume is simply a crystal ball data forecast.

I apologize for the long wait, any previous information I believed to be true and I was not intentionally misleading anyone. Feel free to come to EJS and give me an earful.
Sponsored