Sponsored

Armorlite New Product Update Info: JL 2Door rear floor and cargo

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I believe the Mopar Liner is actually produced by Armorlite, just as the Mopar Sunrider is made by Bestop.
The Floor Liners are a much needed, long awaited option. However, if it is priced at $ 999, with no credit applied as carpet replacement, I will figure a DIY, and share.
Sponsored

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
The above link is for the JLU ( 4 door). I don't see an offering for the 2 door rear cargo area. I would certainly be interested, as it is over $100 off list

ajkitebrder40

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR, Hydro Blue

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I have for the 4 door.... far inferior to Armorlite in my opinion. Although for the price to not have to deal with smelling carpet and rinse sand out it's not bad. The one advantage I do see for it (albeit very small) is you can remove it and rinse/wash it.
And , it's AVAILABLE.

Sponsored

jcruse64

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Rubicon 4-door
Ditto on this; would love to try your system in my '23 4-door's cargo area.

HeyKirby

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 2dr Willys - Gecko
I’ve been itching to buy a full 2dr JL set since summer 2021. Any update on a release @Armorlite Kail ?

ZBRA

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SJ Cherokee, SJ Gladiator, JKU, & JL
I've installed and run the full BedTred kits in two of my Jeeps, a 2-door JK and my current 4-door JKU. It's a very good quality product. Much better than the factory carpet obviously. It also offers better insulation from heat and noise when compared to Line-X floors.

I've done two JKUs in Line-X which looks great and is sooooo easy to maintain.

With my new 2-door JL, I was hoping to try Armorlite for the first time. From the pictures it looks like a superior product Vs BedTred. Unfortunately, even though we are in the SIXTH production year of the JL, Armorlite still does not offer a kit for us.

Sponsored

atmotocrosser

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLR 6MT
Occupation
Motorcycle Sales & Finance
Also looking forward to getting the full kit for my 2 door.

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
I've noticed a trend among many manufactures to announce a new product, show photos, etc and get people excited about it, then never be able to deliver. Or not offer the product until an undetermined time in the future. It seems counter productive to me.

ajkitebrder40

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR, Hydro Blue
I've installed and run the full BedTred kits in two of my Jeeps, a 2-door JK and my current 4-door JKU. It's a very good quality product. Much better than the factory carpet obviously. It also offers better insulation from heat and noise when compared to Line-X floors.

I've done two JKUs in Line-X which looks great and is sooooo easy to maintain.

With my new 2-door JL, I was hoping to try Armorlite for the first time. From the pictures it looks like a superior product Vs BedTred. Unfortunately, even though we are in the SIXTH production year of the JL, Armorlite still does not offer a kit for us.
I can vouch for this, Armorlite is most definitely better. I have it in the front and rear seat area, and Bedtred in the cargo area. Bedtred is thinner, less durable, more apt to move around, etc. (4 door JL).

With all of that said, it is available, and I needed an option (especially in the cargo area) instead of smelly carpet. The one upside to it is I can fairly easily remove it, wash it down with some soap/water and put it back in. I also have access to my tie downs which I thought were worthless until I started storing a mountain bike in the back.

OP
OP
Armorlite Kail

Armorlite Kail

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Kail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon, JKU Rubicon, 64 C10, 61 Panhead
Occupation
Glorified Floor Salesman
You know, @Armorlite Kail, I don’t live too far from Armorlite corporate if you need a two door to test fit for a while…
Thanks, I appreciate that, we have a test vehicle available and now we have updated 2024 oem cad data, we are working out a slight change and in the tooling phase now. But if we get into a hang up after the tools come in and need a model for test fit I will give you a ring
Sponsored