First Name
Kail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon, JKU Rubicon, 64 C10, 61 Panhead
Occupation
Glorified Floor Salesman
Hey guys, No Jeep platform that we have announced development for will be removed. JL 2door engineering data is designed.

As I mentioned in the JLU cargo thread we are in tool shop limbo. When I get confirmation that the tool shop we hire to cut the tools starts loading the cnc, that is when I announce presales. It is only at this point that I can make any type of guarantee for timing. Tools are made in states so we don't have that variable to worry about at least.
As soon as I have a date I can stand behind I will announce it from the mountain tops.

Wendon65

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL
Hey guys, No Jeep platform that we have announced development for will be removed. JL 2door engineering data is designed.

As I mentioned in the JLU cargo thread we are in tool shop limbo. When I get confirmation that the tool shop we hire to cut the tools starts loading the cnc, that is when I announce presales. It is only at this point that I can make any type of guarantee for timing. Tools are made in states so we don't have that variable to worry about at least.
As soon as I have a date I can stand behind I will announce it from the mountain tops.

Wendon65

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL
I have the Front set for my 2 door JL. Outstanding product. I absolutely cannot wait for the full set.
put me at the top of the list Armorlite!!!!!

Sponsored

ChuckMalone

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Willys Sport
I’m going to take our friends at Armorlite at their word and assume that the full set will eventually come out for us. I just got an email yesterday advertising free shipping. I think I’m going to pull the trigger on the front only protection.

Wendon65

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL
I installed mine a few months ago. I also decided to raptor the whole floor before installing the front Armorlite. Cannot wait for the rear portion. Anyone do anything with the rear bed lining? I put mine back in to hide the wiring. Eventually it will smell from getting damp. I keep telling the Mrs, I chose the “Jeep Life” every time it rains.

30DA18D6-077D-4455-A81B-7A5845B7DC25.jpeg

yeti1951

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep JL Two Door Rubicon
I have the Front set for my 2 door JL. Outstanding product. I absolutely cannot wait for the full set.
put me at the top of the list Armorlite!!!!!
Was it hard to install the front pieces for the two door?

Wendon65

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL
Was it hard to install the front pieces for the two door?
Not at all. There is a YouTube video if you are worried about popping the console up or the rocker panels. Armorlite fits perfectly as if it were a factory product.
I was skeptical with the cost. The product was better than I hoped for.

Sponsored

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
While I'm waiting, I wonder if coating the carpet with a bedliner, slightly reduced to penetrate to the base would work. Leave the carpet in, mask and work in Bedliner with a roller and brush for the edges. After it cures, it should be water proof, nubby texture, easy to clean.
Nothing to lose at this point

GMONEY

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 2D Rubi Earl
Clubs

While I'm waiting, I wonder if coating the carpet with a bedliner, slightly reduced to penetrate to the base would work. Leave the carpet in, mask and work in Bedliner with a roller and brush for the edges. After it cures, it should be water proof, nubby texture, easy to clean.
Probably better to just remove the carpet and put in bedliner no?

Wendon65

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL
I removed the carpet and put in bed liner. If you want suggestions or pic’s. I have both.

four low

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I was thinking the thickness of the carpet would kind of make a "Poor Jeepers Armorlite ", as the wiring bundles are covered. Key is saturation of the carpet, and good ventilation

ZBRA

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SJ Cherokee, SJ Gladiator, JKU, & JL
That's an interesting idea. Grab an old floor mat and test it out first. If your idea actually works, then do all the carpet. Let us know either way. You just may start a trend!
Sponsored