First Name
Kail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon, JKU Rubicon, 64 C10, 61 Panhead
Occupation
Glorified Floor Salesman
@Armorlite Kail Does the Mopar mat fit on top of the floor liner as nicely as it does the carpet? I do like to be able to dump out the debris from the days adventure
People put mats on them, our floor fits the sheetmetal very tight but is a little thicker than the carpet. There is nothing to hold them in place from going under the pedals so we don't recommend doing it.
We always post the wash out but for day to day dust and dry dirt, a vacuum makes very quick cleaning.

OP
OP
Armorlite Kail

Armorlite Kail

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Kail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Glorified Floor Salesman
Any updates for the 2 doors?
Ive been popping onto the website every week or so waiting to see if you'll offer a full replacement flooring for the 2 door JL with Alpine sub. I hate the idea of carpet and trying to get the sand out!
Another anxious 2-door owner.
As of our meeting yesterday, presale for 2dr JL kit is later November. But until I see tooling on the machine in the factory I am not quoting any hard dates.

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
I may be wrangling up some product for a give away in the near future. But need to make sure all of the folks who ordered get their product first.
OK OK OK... I'm ready for the free set for the four door so I can rate them for you. I don't know if you know who I am but I'm pretty famous. I mean I've wheeled with Mischief Maker and LiteBrite so you know I'm ultra cool. I'm pretty famous around my garage and house as well. I can post some cools pics of me flexing my Jeep if that helps. I even have a video of me going over a rock I can show you. SO, just let me know and I can give you my address so you can ship them.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Armorlite Kail

Armorlite Kail

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Kail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Glorified Floor Salesman
OK OK OK... I'm ready for the free set for the four door so I can rate them for you. I don't know if you know who I am but I'm pretty famous. I mean I've wheeled with Mischief Maker and LiteBrite so you know I'm ultra cool. I'm pretty famous around my garage and house as well. I can post some cools pics of me flexing my Jeep if that helps. I even have a video of me going over a rock I can show you. SO, just let me know and I can give you my address so you can ship them.
I tell you what, I am convinced. I am going to give you a super special discount code just for you.
Use promo code "jlwranglerforums10" at checkout.
Send me pics of your jeep after you have it wrapped in giant Armorlite logos please. ;)

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I tell you what, I am convinced. I am going to give you a super special discount code just for you.
Use promo code "jlwranglerforums10" at checkout.
Send me pics of your jeep after you have it wrapped in giant Armorlite logos please. ;)
Sounds like a deal to me however the promo code doesn't seem to be working. I am trying "jlwranglerforums95" and it doesn't recognize it????

MadDog27

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
Sounds like a deal to me however the promo code doesn't seem to be working. I am trying "jlwranglerforums95" and it doesn't recognize it????
If by some miracle you do get it to take, please post that here as I’ll be using it next. :LOL:

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
If by some miracle you do get it to take, please post that here as I’ll be using it next. :LOL:
Bruh... shhhhh!!! I'm working it man. Gotta keep this on the down low for now.

Sponsored

landon

First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
Occupation
Respiratory Therapist
People put mats on them, our floor fits the sheetmetal very tight but is a little thicker than the carpet. There is nothing to hold them in place from going under the pedals so we don't recommend doing it.
We always post the wash out but for day to day dust and dry dirt, a vacuum makes very quick cleaning.
Any idea when the full vehicle kit that includes the cargo area will be available for the JL 4 door?
Sponsored