First Name
Kail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon, JKU Rubicon, 64 C10, 61 Panhead
Occupation
Glorified Floor Salesman
With all of the shortages of overseas products and materials, I just wanted to let you guys know that Armorlite products are in stock and ready to ship.

We do not have an active inventory tied to our site yet, but unless we note a backorder on a product it is in stock. We produce everything out of Old Fort, NC and ship from there as well. We are generally pretty quick and will give you a UPS tracking number.

So order with confidence we won't bait and switch you with a backorder.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Armorlite Kail

Armorlite Kail

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Kail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Glorified Floor Salesman
Any updates on 2 Dr rear or full vehicle?
It is coming soon, main design is done, working on tooling and testing. Once tools are machined we should have a release date. I wish I had more exact information but that is all I have today.

I’m going to be in the area on vacation next month. Would it be possible to purchase it and have it installed by your folks then?
You can pick it up at the plant but the staff there does not do installs. I have some great shops in most areas of Texas that you can purchase from and have installed, send me a DM and I can set you up with someone.
We are also working on a dealer/install locator for our website which should be live in about a week.

Rubi6mt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 6mt
Will your front and rear kit fir a 6-speed manual 2021 JLUR? I looked online and did not see any mention either way.

Also any update on the trunk setup? Thank you.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Armorlite Kail

Armorlite Kail

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Kail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Glorified Floor Salesman
Will your front and rear kit fir a 6-speed manual 2021 JLUR? I looked online and did not see any mention either way.

Also any update on the trunk setup? Thank you.
Yes the floor is the same for all engine and trans configurations except the 4xe. Working on the rear and will hopefully have it out later this summer.

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
So as I mentioned earlier in the thread, I took vacation from Texas up to your neck of the woods last week. I took a large cooler full of drinks on ice on the back seat. Except that I left the drain plug open. So over the course of a whole day driving, 20 lbs. of ice melted and ran down to completely soak the carpet front and rear on the driver side.

After pulling up carpet front and rear and letting it dry in the sun for 2 days, I thought how much easier and more practical it would be to have a product like Armorlite. So now that I’m back home I placed the order. Thanks for the discount. :like:

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
So as I mentioned earlier in the thread, I took vacation from Texas up to your neck of the woods last week. I took a large cooler full of drinks on ice on the back seat. Except that I left the drain plug open. So over the course of a whole day driving, 20 lbs. of ice melted and ran down to completely soak the carpet front and rear on the driver side.

After pulling up carpet front and rear and letting it dry in the sun for 2 days, I thought how much easier and more practical it would be to have a product like Armorlite. So now that I’m back home I placed the order. Thanks for the discount. :like:
my carpet is currently pulled out and drying from a muddy water crossing at Rausch Creek. I have been having the same thoughts.

Comac90

First Name
Teak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392XR
With all of the shortages of overseas products and materials, I just wanted to let you guys know that Armorlite products are in stock and ready to ship.

We do not have an active inventory tied to our site yet, but unless we note a backorder on a product it is in stock. We produce everything out of Old Fort, NC and ship from there as well. We are generally pretty quick and will give you a UPS tracking number.

So order with confidence we won't bait and switch you with a backorder.
I’m in Asheville- is it possible to come by, purchase and pick it up?

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
I’m going to be in the area on vacation next month. Would it be possible to purchase it and have it installed by your folks then?
I am in the Lansing area, if you need help putting it in, I can give you a hand. I have installed the Armorlite system and can probably do in in about an hour. It is a fantastic system and I love it.

Sponsored

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
And just so you know, I ordered mine and had it in a couple days. I even met some of the guys from Armorlite at the Toledo Jeep Fest.

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I am in the Lansing area, if you need help putting it in, I can give you a hand. I have installed the Armorlite system and can probably do in in about an hour. It is a fantastic system and I love it.
Thank for the offer. I’m in Texas though. That post is quite old, I was in NC back in mid June. Since then I’ve ordered and installed it a while ago. I like it too.

OP
OP
Armorlite Kail

Armorlite Kail

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Kail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Glorified Floor Salesman
You can but I will need to put you in touch with our shipping manager as the plant doesn't have a traditional front office and you would need to coordinate pickup at the shipping dock.
If you place an order leave a note on your order AND DM me with your order# and contact info.

Comac90

First Name
Teak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392XR
You can but I will need to put you in touch with our shipping manager as the plant doesn't have a traditional front office and you would need to coordinate pickup at the shipping dock.
If you place an order leave a note on your order AND DM me with your order# and contact info.
thanks - will do. I haven’t ordered yet, but will as soon as my ordered Jeep gets out of D status.

thanks again
T

Low_Spark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
Hey Kail, will you guys be running any labor day sales? Also do you have any pictures of the desert khaki installed? The model image doesn't give a good indication of what it will look like in person.

Cheers!
Sponsored