LincolnSixAlpha

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
After watching the Border Patrol guys go flying by me with KM3 tires on their pick-ups, I wasn't so impressed with the mud capabilities of the KO2 tires. They seemed to fill up too easily and convert into a slick. On a brighter side, I've got 10K miles on my KO2s and they don't seem to hold as many rocks as when they were new. Still throw rocks, but at a reduced rate.

I, like a number of others on the forum, have covered their hinges with the 3M clear coat. I cut my own, but one of our sponsors sells a more intricately cut set. Or, there are some hard plastic hinge covers.
I've been in the mud, for many miles in the KO2's on another vehicle. They perform well, but nothing like what I just witnessed with the KM3's I've got on my Jeep. These tires just seem to keep themselves clean no matter what, no buildup, whereas the KO2s just get caked up like it's their business to. Mind you they do OK, but certainly not anything like the KM3's Glad I bought them!
Sponsored

OP
OP
wildcat455

wildcat455

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon 2.0L
Occupation
Electronics service technician
Vehicle Showcase
Just something I saw on the web that made me go What the?

The spilled sodas & fries make it extra sad IMO.. shattered picnic dreams
They don’t have to be shattered...

“s’cuse me, ma’am. You gonna eat those fries? Me and my buddy would like to set up a picnic by your Jeep to help you clean up this mess.”

LMAO!

As far as the Jeep rolling there? Just goes to show with Darwin’s secret ingredient, just about anything is possible...

I feel bad for her, sure. But sheesh, come on.

GRAK, the take away here is this is what Skeered gets you... so don’t be skeered!
Keep a level head, remain calm, and you’ll get through it just fine!

OP
OP
wildcat455

wildcat455

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon 2.0L
Occupation
Electronics service technician
Vehicle Showcase
Not sure why I haven’t been getting alerts for all the posts in this thread.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Not sure why I haven’t been getting alerts for all the posts in this thread.
I plan to hit trails as often I can, your list is a good one as a jumping off point. We actually really liked the New River Trail, but I would not go alone right now due to the mud unless you have some pretty good mud tires. Few spots were pretty knarley due to all the rain. I only went so far and turned back around as we did not want to push our luck. Also my Jeep is still leaking coolant somewhere, so not pushing all that hard yet.

I can't wait for Schnebly to open up, the run down it and then Broken arrow will be a lot of fun. (Still need some armor for the drivetrain, but waiting on Metalcloak to be back in stock)
Sponsored