Arizona Trail Run Thread

Namib

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Phoenix area Jeeps:

Looking to see if there's any interest in a run early October. Thinking Table Mesa to 7 Springs or maybe 4 Peaks. ???
What day?

Sputternutz

First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Phoenix area Jeeps:

Looking to see if there's any interest in a run early October. Thinking Table Mesa to 7 Springs or maybe 4 Peaks. ???
I'd be up for Table Mesa, maybe throw in Sheep's Bridge afterward and camp out.

MACCTM

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, Honda Fury motorcycle, Infiniti QX30
Phoenix area Jeeps:

October 6th or 13th? Was just remembering another trail we did in my old club. Table Mesa exit east then north along I-17 and winding up in Rock Springs. You cross under the freeway a few times along the washes. Please reply with dates that work. I need time to do a pre-run.

WranglerAz

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2019 JLR, 2000 TJ
October 6th or 13th? Was just remembering another trail we did in my old club. Table Mesa exit east then north along I-17 and winding up in Rock Springs. You cross under the freeway a few times along the washes. Please reply with dates that work. I need time to do a pre-run.
I will check my schedule, I am thinking about this.

Sponsored

LincolnSixAlpha

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Phoenix area Jeeps:

I'd be interested in joining any offroading adventures. Also located in the Phoenix area. Appreciate any heads up.

Atom44wat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLRU
The family and I are heading to Sedona to do Broken Arrow (again) and then grab food at Javalina's this Saturday. We are coming from Gilbert. Hoping really to experience the cold weather. And yes, I know it is a tourist trap.

Sputternutz

First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
I've been thinking about putting together a JL only back way to Crown King run and have the next two weekends open. Let me know if you are interested and when you would like to go.

jlopes68

First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
ordered February 1st. 2018 2 DR JL rubicon, 3.6, auto, FC Red, cloth seats, soft top, LED, Alpine, Tow, steel bumpers. 2007 jk, 2006 F350, 2000 Excursion
Occupation
Construction
Vehicle Showcase
I've been thinking about putting together a JL only back way to Crown King run and have the next two weekends open. Let me know if you are interested and when you would like to go.
I wish i could join, works got me in California now.

Sponsored

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
I would be interested in the weekend of the 10th. I have family here this week and early next week so will be sticking local.

wildcat455

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon 2.0L
Occupation
Electronics service technician
Vehicle Showcase
I'm in .I can go Sunday this weekend or Sat or Sun next weekend 5-11, 5-12

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Okay, let's do it next Saturday the 11th.
So looking at backway to crown king on 5/11?

What time are you thinking, and where to meet up? Also, have you done this trail before and any suggestions for those going on of a stock Rubicon can make it etc?

Once we get all the information on here we can add the "event" on the four corners FB group as well. Should be a good time.

Namib

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
So looking at backway to crown king on 5/11?

What time are you thinking, and where to meet up? Also, have you done this trail before and any suggestions for those going on of a stock Rubicon can make it etc?

Once we get all the information on here we can add the "event" on the four corners FB group as well. Should be a good time.
I've done this with a stock Rubicon last year (with Sputternutz) There is maybe 1-2 bypass options you have to take, but you can easily do it on the rest.
Sponsored