Arizona owners - please check in!

BWillys

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Any recommendations for a good 4x4 shop in the Phoenix area? I live in the west valley.

The Custom Jeep Builder

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2021 392 Rubicon
Occupation
Jeep Customizer
Any recommendations for a good 4x4 shop in the Phoenix area? I live in the west valley.
Im worth the drive to Chandler - Doetsch Offroad...come see me! What are you looking for?

Sponsored

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
Venture off road. Matt at modern off-road and automotive. Great shop in west valley.

WhyBerg

First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
North Phoenix checking in

Throwing out a recommendation for Desert Rat 4x4 off Bell rd. They put in my lift and did a great job.

Ps, if anyone’s looking for rubicon take offs, have springs/shocks/control arms/end links for sale.

PPS…are the Facebook groups the only way to find jeep meet ups or trail runs around Phoenix? Not really on social media, but think that may need to change to find some events…

Howardlv22

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU EcoDiesel
there is none better than Doetsch Offroad. Dave the owner and Todd are intelligent and they Jeep hard and know exactly what holds up and what doesn't. Their one and 2.5 ton steering is made in house as well and is by far the most flexible steering out there.

TrailSnail

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JL Unlimited Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys, Jeep newbie here in Gilbert. Always had Toyota's and Rams so this is a new game for me. I bought a JLU Sport S with the 2.0T about two weeks ago despite reservations about the current market, but I'm absolutely loving it so far.

TrailSnail

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JL Unlimited Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
The defending question was not directed towards the cash, but was a round about way of asking if you were retired. The ribbon, after all, is a National Defense Service Medal ... yes?

Have you hooked up with any Facebook group yet? Here is what I posted a couple of months ago:

About two years ago, a group from this forum organized a run through Box Canyon - Florence. It was a success, but was hard to organize. One of the members said it would be easier to handle on Facebook, so he started the "Four Corners off-road Adventures" Facebook Group. In hindsight, the lack of "Jeep" in the title has allowed folks to skip over the group when searching for fellow Jeepers. It currently has 162 169 members. A little later, AZ Newbie Jeepers was formed as a Facebook group. With "Newbie" and "Jeep" in the title, folks seemed to find it a little easier when searching. Newbies is currently at 940 958 members. This past spring two other groups sprang up - "State 48 Jeepers" and "Arizona Jeepers" - and grew very rapidly. State 48 Jeepers has just passed 1000 1.3k members and Arizona Jeepers have 849 808 members. Each of the groups has a slightly different personality, energy for organizing trail rides, and helpfulness towards fellow members.

There are a few other virtual groups on Facebook and the internet that cover Arizona, but these are the four that I've joined and continue to follow. The thing that makes all four stand out is the positive attitude displayed in the postings. There is NONE of the "negativity", "that's a stupid question", and "read the manual" crap that shows up in many Facebook groups.
Thanks for sharing that! I just joined all of those groups, hope to see some of you on the trail soon!

Sponsored

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for sharing that! I just joined all of those groups, hope to see some of you on the trail soon!
Awesome! I’m in all those groups and there’s some great people! Happy trails!

snapper692

First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (JLU)
Newbie here….located in PHX, over in the east valley! :)

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome all! My newest Jeep will be delivered in the next week or so and then ill start up trail runs again for groups. Most are more family friendly since my 11yr old daughter likes to go with me, but occasionally ill do a full day adventure. Last "big" adventure was about 100 miles of trail from sun up until late at night. A few of us still have ptsd from that one lol.

snapper692

First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (JLU)
Hey, don’t threaten me with a good time! 🤪

We just got rid of our can am x3, which we used a lot for rock crawling and exploring, so we’re no strangers to high pucker factor levels. Looking forward to getting the thing out and letting her stretch her legs! 😊
Sponsored