Arizona owners - please check in!

Howardlv22

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU EcoDiesel
Any suggestions for ceramic coating and PPF in the valley? Preferably west side but willing to travel for a deal.
Hit up Zack the owner of Cleaner Gobi @ 48043five,095three. I just did that for spam bots lol. he's a great guy and lives in QC but he drives for a small fee and he's great with the ceramic coatings and detail interior sand exterior

Keating

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 392
Any suggestions for ceramic coating and PPF in the valley? Preferably west side but willing to travel for a deal.
As a matter of fact, my son has his own automotive detail business. Normal drivers all the way to Rolls Royce, classic cars, and higher end C8 Corvettes and Teslas, you name it. He is certified in ceramic coating and does all the finishing and paint correction as well. Does it literally out of our house. Many references and photos of clients cars. WE did our Jeep once we took it home. Ceramic coating is awesome. Doesn't stop rock nicks but certainly swirls, minor scratches, and of course paint fade. Ours literally blows right off when we wash it. We have 4 cars in the family already ceramic coated.

As for PPF, don't have anyone for that yet. Been looking as well. For the detail work, call my son Zach, 630-743-9995. Tell him your on the forum and a fellow Jeeper. He can work out a deal for you. We are in Goodyear, west valley.

Last edited:

Keating

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 392
I've gotta guy that does mobile detailing. He's been detailing vehicles for me for almost 10 years. He just gave me a quote of 950 for ceramic coating. Haven't priced any where else yet.
My son will do it for under $700 in most cases, but again a lot depends on the amount of paint correction needed and what you want. But you need to come to us for the deal. Has other services as well, and he can do the wheels for extra. Works with whatever your budget and wish list is. Call him (Zach) at 630-743-9995. Tell him you saw us on the forum.

DesertD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WTB: JLU.
Perfect. I’ve gathered a few references between here and my old forum for ceramic. Any PPF recommendations? My wheels and tires are throwing all sorts of nasty crap at my rear fenders. I’ve messaged people on OfferUp but they never respond.

Sponsored

Keating

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 392
Perfect. I’ve gathered a few references between here and my old forum for ceramic. Any PPF recommendations? My wheels and tires are throwing all sorts of nasty crap at my rear fenders. I’ve messaged people on OfferUp but they never respond.
As long as you go with a top notch ceramic, preferably 10H in hardness, those are hydrophobic and oleophobic, meaning they resist water and oil based contaminates. Bird crap included LOL. Again nothing can stop the rock dings except PPF. But mud flaps to contain the stones, but ceramic helps a ton on keeping the garbage from attacking the paint. And the shine is awesome and swirls are all but non-existent after... as long as you care for it properly.

Here is some of his most recent full paint correction and ceramic coating projects. Take a look O|||||O

Jeep Wrangler JL Arizona owners - please check in! Tesla-1

Jeep Wrangler JL Arizona owners - please check in! Vette-1

Jeep Wrangler JL Arizona owners - please check in! Vette-2

Jeep Wrangler JL Arizona owners - please check in! Vette-3

Jeep Wrangler JL Arizona owners - please check in! Vette-4

Keating

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 392
as for the PPF, buy some off Amazon, preferably 3M clear, and try it yourself. For a small area you might be surprised you can do it. The craft is in the full car, with bends and curves, and hiding the seams. Those guys put out a work of art.

But for a small section, you could glide and stretch that and use a good hair dryer or a simple heat gun. Worth a Saturday try I'd say.

JL MADDOG

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 2.0L Turbo
Occupation
Jeepin'
Howdy all from Apache Junction.

Purchased a new 2021 Snazzberry JL from Courtesy on 2/5/21.

I've come to the conclusion that JLWranglerForums will be a huge danger to my bank account balance. 😆

Jeep Wrangler JL Arizona owners - please check in! 20210212_122657

47Jeepster

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR Diesel ... 2018 GC Summit
Occupation
Retired
Howdy all from Apache Junction. ... I've come to the conclusion that JLWranglerForums will be a huge danger to my bank account balance. 😆
Welcome to the forum. Yep, almost everything is a danger to your bank account when it has "Jeep" in it.

Are you through defending?

Full or part time AJ?

JL MADDOG

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 2.0L Turbo
Occupation
Jeepin'
Welcome to the forum. Yep, almost everything is a danger to your bank account when it has "Jeep" in it.

Are you through defending?

Full or part time AJ?
LOL...I haven't given up defending the cash just yet but it's hard...so damned hard... 😁

I started small with the mods I've done but my experience tells me it will all lead to more and bigger mods. My rigs don't stay stock for long!

First full year in AJ ended a few days ago. We relocated to AJ from Orygun last February. We have a few friends down here + the wife's oldest daughter, son-in-law and 4 grandsons live in Fountain Hills so we're comfortable here.

I have NOT acclimated to the summers here though.

Sponsored

Howardlv22

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU EcoDiesel
Howdy all from Apache Junction.

Purchased a new 2021 Snazzberry JL from Courtesy on 2/5/21.

I've come to the conclusion that JLWranglerForums will be a huge danger to my bank account balance. 😆

Jeep Wrangler JL Arizona owners - please check in! 20210212_122657
you are correct in your assumption unfortunately haha

47Jeepster

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
LOL...I haven't given up defending the cash just yet but it's hard...so damned hard... 😁

I started small with the mods I've done but my experience tells me it will all lead to more and bigger mods. My rigs don't stay stock for long!

First full year in AJ ended a few days ago. We relocated to AJ from Orygun last February. We have a few friends down here + the wife's oldest daughter, son-in-law and 4 grandsons live in Fountain Hills so we're comfortable here.

I have NOT acclimated to the summers here though.
The defending question was not directed towards the cash, but was a round about way of asking if you were retired. The ribbon, after all, is a National Defense Service Medal ... yes?

Have you hooked up with any Facebook group yet? Here is what I posted a couple of months ago:

About two years ago, a group from this forum organized a run through Box Canyon - Florence. It was a success, but was hard to organize. One of the members said it would be easier to handle on Facebook, so he started the "Four Corners off-road Adventures" Facebook Group. In hindsight, the lack of "Jeep" in the title has allowed folks to skip over the group when searching for fellow Jeepers. It currently has 162 169 members. A little later, AZ Newbie Jeepers was formed as a Facebook group. With "Newbie" and "Jeep" in the title, folks seemed to find it a little easier when searching. Newbies is currently at 940 958 members. This past spring two other groups sprang up - "State 48 Jeepers" and "Arizona Jeepers" - and grew very rapidly. State 48 Jeepers has just passed 1000 1.3k members and Arizona Jeepers have 849 808 members. Each of the groups has a slightly different personality, energy for organizing trail rides, and helpfulness towards fellow members.

There are a few other virtual groups on Facebook and the internet that cover Arizona, but these are the four that I've joined and continue to follow. The thing that makes all four stand out is the positive attitude displayed in the postings. There is NONE of the "negativity", "that's a stupid question", and "read the manual" crap that shows up in many Facebook groups.

JL MADDOG

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 2.0L Turbo
Occupation
Jeepin'
you are correct in your assumption unfortunately haha
Yup...as I figured it will be.

A couple of Ram forums did the same thing to me on three different 2500 trucks!

JL MADDOG

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 2.0L Turbo
Occupation
Jeepin'
The defending question was not directed towards the cash, but was a round about way of asking if you were retired. The ribbon, after all, is a National Defense Service Medal ... yes?
Ahh...sorry for misunderstanding the reference. Yes, that is the National Defense Service Medal. Former SAC Trained Killer here, USAF 1972 - 1976, 8th Air Force, 93rd Bomb Wing; Castle AFB, CA.

Have you hooked up with any Facebook group yet?
No, I have not and that interests me. I'm a total Jeep Noob and I'm sure there are folks out there who wouldn't mind showing a Noob such as myself how to use my Jeep.

Here is what I posted a couple of months ago:

About two years ago, a group from this forum organized a run through Box Canyon - Florence. It was a success, but was hard to organize. One of the members said it would be easier to handle on Facebook, so he started the "Four Corners off-road Adventures" Facebook Group. In hindsight, the lack of "Jeep" in the title has allowed folks to skip over the group when searching for fellow Jeepers. It currently has 162 169 members. A little later, AZ Newbie Jeepers was formed as a Facebook group. With "Newbie" and "Jeep" in the title, folks seemed to find it a little easier when searching. Newbies is currently at 940 958 members. This past spring two other groups sprang up - "State 48 Jeepers" and "Arizona Jeepers" - and grew very rapidly. State 48 Jeepers has just passed 1000 1.3k members and Arizona Jeepers have 849 808 members. Each of the groups has a slightly different personality, energy for organizing trail rides, and helpfulness towards fellow members.
Now that's the sort of thing me and the Mrs. would enjoy. She mentioned today she'd like to go exploring and spend a night out in the desert gazing at the stars. I'm all for it.

There are a few other virtual groups on Facebook and the internet that cover Arizona, but these are the four that I've joined and continue to follow. The thing that makes all four stand out is the positive attitude displayed in the postings. There is NONE of the "negativity", "that's a stupid question", and "read the manual" crap that shows up in many Facebook groups.
I guess a bone stock Jeep can still do what's needed for some easy trail rides. I'm just not going to try a boulder field on my first outing. LOL

Thanks for the awesome information. I'm going to FB to do some searching!

47Jeepster

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
... Now that's the sort of thing me and the Mrs. would enjoy. She mentioned today she'd like to go exploring and spend a night out in the desert gazing at the stars. I'm all for it.

I guess a bone stock Jeep can still do what's needed for some easy trail rides. I'm just not going to try a boulder field on my first outing. LOL

Thanks for the awesome information. I'm going to FB to do some searching!
There are a number of folks on those Facebook groups who love to camp. You'll fit right in with them. My missus thinks a credit card is all the camping equipment she needs, so we no longer camp under the stars.

Which model Jeep do you have? We had a bone stock JL two door Sahara on a couple of moderate trails earlier this year and he did great. Just have to be a little more careful and pick your lines with more care.

What are you going to use for mapping? If you have a mapping device that uses .gpx files, I'll share a track with you that is easy, and yet, very neat. I think it has some dispersed camping on it also.
Sponsored