First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR Diesel ... 2018 GC Summit
Occupation
Retired
Hi the names Howard, 29 this is my second wrangler she’s a 2021 Ecodiesel so far with 4.5” teraflex on falcons, hd steering falcon stabilizer black rhinos with 37” Patagonia’s, alpine IR control arms, rubi rock sliders and that’s it cuz she’s only 5 days old haha I’ve been busy since I got her. 😂. Welcome and I would love people to do runs with and get to know!
Welcome Howard ... you might consider posting your town ... that way folks in your neighborhood might be inclinded to get in touch with you.

Also, take a look at this post: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...ers-please-check-in.9277/page-51#post-1356677 ... It lists four of the Facebook Jeep groups that represent the Phoenix area.
Sponsored

Jay_AZ

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unlimited Rubicon
Hello from Cave Creek. First time Jeep owner. Picked up my new Jeep right after Christmas. Loving it so far! This Jeep thing is gonna get spendy! lol

My name is Jay. 2020 JLUR Billet Silver

Toto's Toad

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon/JLUR
Hello from Casa Grande. 2018 JLUR. Love this beast! Photo taken last week on Rug Road at the Table Mountain Mine in the mountains east of Mammoth, AZ.
Jeep Wrangler JL Arizona owners - please check in! 14 - JLUR smaller

TimothyFS

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
Reached my highes level of incompetence - Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome, I'm also from Queen Creek...
Jeep Wrangler JL Arizona owners - please check in! sedona

Sponsored

ArizonaJK

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright White 2021 JLUR
Hello! Brian here checking in from Cave Creek, AZ. Just took delivery of a 2021 JLUR in bright white. The JLUR is my 4th Wrangler, previous was a 2013 JKR that donated it’s Method Wheels and Mickey Thompson 35’s to the JL as part of the trade-in. Very excited to start modding and off roading the JL platform and meeting some folks!
Jeep Wrangler JL Arizona owners - please check in! 6A00DE41-E92E-4CAC-AC77-5EC6C917E68C

Howardlv22

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU EcoDiesel
Checking in from Queen Creek Arizona. Picked our 2dr Rubicon up in October after our 2dr jk Rubicon got totaled.
Jeep Wrangler JL Arizona owners - please check in! 6A00DE41-E92E-4CAC-AC77-5EC6C917E68C
Gorgeous color

Howardlv22

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU EcoDiesel
About two years ago, a group from this forum organized a run through Box Canyon - Florence. It was a success, but was hard to organize. One of the members said it would be easier to handle on Facebook, so he started the "Four Corners off-road Adventures" Facebook Group. In hindsight, the lack of "Jeep" in the title has allowed folks to skip over the group when searching for fellow Jeepers. It currently has 162 members. A little later, AZ Newbie Jeepers was formed as a Facebook group. With "Newbie" and "Jeep" in the title, folks seemed to find it a little easier when searching. Newbies is currently at 940 members. This past spring two other groups sprang up - "State 48 Jeepers" and "Arizona Jeepers" - and grew very rapidly. State 48 Jeepers has just passed 1000 members and Arizona Jeepers have 849 members. Each of the groups has a slightly different personality, energy for organizing trail rides, and helpfulness towards fellow members.

There are a few other virtual groups on Facebook and the internet that cover Arizona, but these are the four that I've joined and continue to follow. The thing that makes all four stand out is the positive attitude displayed in the postings. There is NONE of the "negativity", "that's a stupid question", and "read the manual" crap that shows up in many Facebook groups.
I know I’m younger but I don’t care for Facebook or much social media I’ve been successful without it 😂 are there any ways to stay in the loop without these social media’s? Do these groups have forums or websites?

47Jeepster

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR Diesel ... 2018 GC Summit
Occupation
Retired
I know I’m younger but I don’t care for Facebook or much social media I’ve been successful without it 😂 are there any ways to stay in the loop without these social media’s? Do these groups have forums or websites?
Not that I have first hand knowledge about. You might try these folks: https://offroadpassport.com/

I was weaned on forums in the kiting and big green egg fraternity years ago. But, then kiting folks moved to Facebook, so when I started looking for Jeep groups in the Phoenix area, Facebook was an easy transition. The four groups that I mentioned are "members only" groups, so stay within those confines and Facebook isn't so scary. Those four groups are positive and supportive of each other. No politics, religion, nor other offensive off topic stuff is tolerated.

You can always register with a made up name, try them out, and delete your account if it doesn't work out. PM "Cypher" on this forum for some IT type tricks to keep your identity off the internet.

Sponsored

Howardlv22

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU EcoDiesel
Not that I have first hand knowledge about. You might try these folks: https://offroadpassport.com/

I was weaned on forums in the kiting and big green egg fraternity years ago. But, then kiting folks moved to Facebook, so when I started looking for Jeep groups in the Phoenix area, Facebook was an easy transition. The four groups that I mentioned are "members only" groups, so stay within those confines and Facebook isn't so scary. Those four groups are positive and supportive of each other. No politics, religion, nor other offensive off topic stuff is tolerated.

You can always register with a made up name, try them out, and delete your account if it doesn't work out. PM "Cypher" on this forum for some IT type tricks to keep your identity off the internet.
Thanks! I appreciate it I mean I don’t mind having my identity on there I just have never been a fan of social media but maybe I’ll make one just for jeeping haha. Thanks again

DesertD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WTB: JLU.
Any suggestions for ceramic coating and PPF in the valley? Preferably west side but willing to travel for a deal.

AZJim_JoAnn

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon, 2020 JL Sport S
Any suggestions for ceramic coating and PPF in the valley? Preferably west side but willing to travel for a deal.
I've gotta guy that does mobile detailing. He's been detailing vehicles for me for almost 10 years. He just gave me a quote of 950 for ceramic coating. Haven't priced any where else yet.
Sponsored