Sponsored

Arizona owners - please check in!

Brew211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLURM, Tundra, 2022 JLU 392 XR
Vehicle Showcase
I'd love to get out with some JLs sometime. Got a good wheeling group but they're all TJs, Grand Cherokees and misc rigs. Be fun to be out on the trails sometime with other JLs

CO Wheeling 2020-136.jpg
Let me know when!
Sponsored

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Im down too
we should get a run together soon. with half the state on fire, we are a bit limited close. any suggestions on a trail? we could always do easy like Montana mountain. there is a fun climb up a ridge at the end as part of the Marble Mine trail if we wanted to do as well. any suggestions?

uawho

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR Hella Yella
Occupation
Civil engineer
Vehicle Showcase
we should get a run together soon. with half the state on fire, we are a bit limited close. any suggestions on a trail? we could always do easy like Montana mountain. there is a fun climb up a ridge at the end as part of the Marble Mine trail if we wanted to do as well. any suggestions?
Montana Mountain is a good easy one... never run that before. I'm game. Next Saturday the 22nd? Anyone?

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Montana Mountain is a good easy one... never run that before. I'm game. Next Saturday the 22nd? Anyone?
I can probably make that work.

Sponsored

PHXjlu

First Name
PHX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wrangler jlu 2020
Vehicle Showcase
Broken arrow always fun but a bit of drive

uawho

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR Hella Yella
Occupation
Civil engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Broken arrow always fun but a bit of drive
I'd be game there too. Honestly, about as far for me as Montana Mountain. I'm in far north Phoenix.

PHXjlu

First Name
PHX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wrangler jlu 2020
Vehicle Showcase
I'd be game there too. Honestly, about as far for me as Montana Mountain. I'm in far north Phoenix.
whatever you guys decide just let me know :)

uawho

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR Hella Yella
Occupation
Civil engineer
Vehicle Showcase
If everyone is up for more of a challenge, Broken Arrow is the way to go.

Meet in north Phoenix/I-17 somewhere early? or up in Sedona?

Case67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara
{I live in Tucson, and I'm pasting here the introduction I just posted in the general new member forum. I'd enjoy meeting and running with others from Arizona.}

Hi,

I owned a red 2-door Wrangler 30 years ago. Loved that car but life intervened and I only kept it for a few years. Now, retired in Arizona for some years, I traded my Lexus in for a 2020 JLU Sahara three weeks ago. Basically, COVID isolation issues were getting to me, and I wanted to be able to explore areas of Arizona and New Mexico that I wasn't comfortable accessing in my Lexus.

Good Lord, the changes 30 years have brought, but it's still a Jeep and I love it. I've had it out several times already in some fairly rough areas including Redington Pass, Box Canyon (the one near Madera Canyon, not the one near Florence (which is on the list)), and the Patagonia Mountains. It's performed perfectly, of course. And the smoothness of the in-town driving is remarkable.

I'm so happy to be a Jeep-owner again, and really enjoying and learning a lot from this forum.

Cheers!

Jeep on Redington Road--small file.jpg

Box Canyon overlook-2.jpg

Sponsored

PHXjlu

First Name
PHX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wrangler jlu 2020
Vehicle Showcase
If everyone is up for more of a challenge, Broken Arrow is the way to go.

Meet in north Phoenix/I-17 somewhere early? or up in Sedona?
Im down for broken arrow, can we do it sunday? I work Saturdays :(

PHXjlu

First Name
PHX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wrangler jlu 2020
Vehicle Showcase
If someone up for weekdays such Tuesday or Wednesday that would be better

uawho

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR Hella Yella
Occupation
Civil engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Im down for broken arrow, can we do it sunday? I work Saturdays :(
I'm good for Sunday too.
I work during the week, so Tue or Wed is out for me.

javooroo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Recon (BJ)
Hi guys! Just wanted to create a thread for us folks from AZ to have a way to stay in touch and get to know each other. I know there's a quite a few of us JL owners out there!

Maybe in the future we can do some trails together and test our JL capabilities :jk:

Please introduce your self with the below! Looking forward to meet you all :rock:

Jhonn (just like John)
Gilbert AZ (Val Vista and Queen Creek)
Sting Gray JLUR. Stock for now.

Jeep Wrangler JL Arizona owners - please check in! Box Canyon overlook-2
JP
North Scottsdale
2020 JLUR (Currently Stock)

IMG_2707.jpeg

IMG_2725.jpeg

Jeepsk8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
{I live in Tucson, and I'm pasting here the introduction I just posted in the general new member forum. I'd enjoy meeting and running with others from Arizona.}

Hi,

I owned a red 2-door Wrangler 30 years ago. Loved that car but life intervened and I only kept it for a few years. Now, retired in Arizona for some years, I traded my Lexus in for a 2020 JLU Sahara three weeks ago. Basically, COVID isolation issues were getting to me, and I wanted to be able to explore areas of Arizona and New Mexico that I wasn't comfortable accessing in my Lexus.

Good Lord, the changes 30 years have brought, but it's still a Jeep and I love it. I've had it out several times already in some fairly rough areas including Redington Pass, Box Canyon (the one near Madera Canyon, not the one near Florence (which is on the list)), and the Patagonia Mountains. It's performed perfectly, of course. And the smoothness of the in-town driving is remarkable.

I'm so happy to be a Jeep-owner again, and really enjoying and learning a lot from this forum.

Cheers!
I'm in Sierra Vista. We (spousal unit and myself) try to do something every Saturday. We are new to the area, so every trip has been an exploration to say the least. It's been difficult to find people to wheel with and we don't have the Jeep fully outfitted yet so there have been times we just turned around for safety reasons. That said, Gardener Canyon north of Sonoita is a good area. We have been there a few times.
Sponsored