Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
I thought I was going to hate the sarge green but after seeing it, love it.
Same. Reminds me more of an army green my grandpa loved from his time in the Army
Sponsored

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Another Unicorn here If I ever get time to get out. Rio Verde North Scottsdale area. 2018 Nacho JLUR Sport with Tera Flex lift and 35"s. Going to need to add lockers before I get too crazy...
IMG_20200627_160511.jpg
Love the bright colors!! They really stand out on the trail for sure!!! BTW that name is awesome. Just need some nacho accents lol

PillowFightr

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Data Center Engineer
Welcome to the group! Look for some local FB groups for trail runs. I am really interested in seeing yours when it arrives. I wanted a desert tan, drab green or Orange, when I ordered mine only one was available. So far really like the green from what I have seen.
Thanks a bunch! The orange is stunning! Wranglers look amazing in all colors honestly

I didn't know that getting a Jeep would mean belonging to such a huge community! And i cant wait to get it and take it to Butcher Jones by Saguaro Lake! Thats my first test :movember:

I used to do that trail in my lifted 4Runner but it used to struggle sometimes on the harder things, cant wait to see how the Wrangler fairs!

ODDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hella Yella Sahara
Thanks a bunch! The orange is stunning! Wranglers look amazing in all colors honestly

I didn't know that getting a Jeep would mean belonging to such a huge community! And i cant wait to get it and take it to Butcher Jones by Saguaro Lake! Thats my first test :movember:

I used to do that trail in my lifted 4Runner but it used to struggle sometimes on the harder things, cant wait to see how the Wrangler fairs!
Obviously not doing the harder things, but my minivan does just fine out to Cove 1.

PillowFightr

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Data Center Engineer
Obviously not doing the harder things, but my minivan does just fine out to Cove 1.
Wow no way! Even the easy way is all sand! How did your minivan get through! Good job!

Jeep Wrangler JL Arizona owners - please check in! _MG_7866.JPG

Thats the obstacle that my 4Runner couldn't make! I tried many times.. made it half way and the front tires would both lift! Strange feeling lol

I spoke to some people there and apparently someone has made that obstacle from cove 1 to cove 2! I wonder if a Rubicon would be able to or not!

Sponsored

ODDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hella Yella Sahara
Wow no way! Even the easy way is all sand! How did your minivan get through! Good job!

_MG_7866.JPG

Thats the obstacle that my 4Runner couldn't make! I tried many times.. made it half way and the front tires would both lift! Strange feeling lol

I spoke to some people there and apparently someone has made that obstacle from cove 1 to cove 2! I wonder if a Rubicon would be able to or not!
Well, it is AWD, and I did lift it and put good all terrains on it. And to get through the sand I used god's gift of momemtum.

Jeep Wrangler JL Arizona owners - please check in! 49265275897_3fed4521e6_k

Jeep Wrangler JL Arizona owners - please check in! 41849511480_683f045234_k

Jeep Wrangler JL Arizona owners - please check in! 49264617008_ffd55c2dd7_k

Last edited:

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase

Well, hopefully But her Jones opens back up sometime soon. Right now I am not expecting it anytime this year. So much closed due to the fire damages, and now waiting to see what damage the monsoon does on all the bare dirt. If it is Tonto, I would guess it will remain closed.

ODDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hella Yella Sahara
Well, hopefully But her Jones opens back up sometime soon. Right now I am not expecting it anytime this year. So much closed due to the fire damages, and now waiting to see what damage the monsoon does on all the bare dirt. If it is Tonto, I would guess it will remain closed.
Can you still get in through the back way? We were able to this spring when things first closed down.

49712390598_40759369b8_k.jpg

49712916961_a93522307d_k.jpg

49712924211_ad942ecfbf_k.jpg

49713237562_a45a2a41bb_k.jpg

_olllllllo_

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hellayella JLU Rubicon 6-speed
Hi everyone, Kristy checking in here!!
Finally got moved out here about two months ago and been roaming all over the state exploring! Wasn’t much else to do :rock:

around the N Phoenix/Scottsdale area
Bikini blue JLUR / Stock

1FDF90B5-822F-401B-A99D-687B0F4572C6.jpeg
Welcome to Arizona and beautiful Jeep and great name, Rum Runner.!! I can imagine no doors or top and playing Jimmy Buffet.

_olllllllo_

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hellayella JLU Rubicon 6-speed
Another Unicorn here If I ever get time to get out. Rio Verde North Scottsdale area. 2018 Nacho JLUR Sport with Tera Flex lift and 35"s. Going to need to add lockers before I get too crazy...
Jeep Wrangler JL Arizona owners - please check in! 49713237562_a45a2a41bb_k
Super Unicorn and the two-door may be the ultimate JL unicorn ever. Nacho was available for what, 3 months or something crazy like that?

Sponsored

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome to Arizona and beautiful Jeep and great name, Rum Runner.!! I can imagine no doors or top and playing Jimmy Buffet.
Exactly! That and a a little Bob Marley and reggae. Love me some reggae

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Can you still get in through the back way? We were able to this spring when things first closed down.

I think four peaks is also closed. There are a million ways in, but with it being closed I would not recommend going in. I spoke with a forest ranger and they are planning to really crack down on those not adhering to the closures. Too many fires already and too much risk of more. It sucks for sure, we drove 2 hours last weekend to run Tucson wash. On the back way there pretty much every forest road had a closed sign at the entrance.

ODDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hella Yella Sahara
I think four peaks is also closed. There are a million ways in, but with it being closed I would not recommend going in. I spoke with a forest ranger and they are planning to really crack down on those not adhering to the closures. Too many fires already and too much risk of more. It sucks for sure, we drove 2 hours last weekend to run Tucson wash. On the back way there pretty much every forest road had a closed sign at the entrance.
Classic 2020 right there.

PillowFightr

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Data Center Engineer
Thats insane! And i totally agree, if its closed, lets follow the rules and make the rangers jobs easier, they are closing those places to protect them! We will have to venture out further to get to some trails and i am totally okay with that! Overlanding over rock-crawling for me! :camera:

keda69

First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 rubicon
Hi long time jeep owner , new Arizona resident "peoria" checking in .
Jeep Wrangler JL Arizona owners - please check in! IMG_20180828_160156
Sponsored