Sponsored

Arizona owners - please check in!

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
We are going to hit the trails this weekend if you want to go you’re welcome.
There is also a run Saturday up the back way to crown king. If anyone is interested let me know.
Sponsored

Azbigbear

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 CJ5, 2008 JKU, 2020 JLURD ordered
Anyone have suggestions for a shop? Prefer something more Central as I live near 32nd St and Indian School, but willing to travel for the right shop.

Have JLURD coming in the next month (hopefully, Ordered nearly 4 months ago). Looking to have Rigid lights and winch installed from 2008 Jeep installed along with Cobra CB. Ace rock rails, rhino pioneer rack with backbone, Pak racks. Looking at Artemis skid plates as well. May eventually get lift but holding off for now. Will put 35’s and go from there.

Have an overland trailer that would like a shop to be able to work on as well. Be great if one shop could/would work on both but not a requirement.

Any ideas respond here or shoot me a private message. Thanks!!!

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone have suggestions for a shop? Prefer something more Central as I live near 32nd St and Indian School, but willing to travel for the right shop.

Have JLURD coming in the next month (hopefully, Ordered nearly 4 months ago). Looking to have Rigid lights and winch installed from 2008 Jeep installed along with Cobra CB. Ace rock rails, rhino pioneer rack with backbone, Pak racks. Looking at Artemis skid plates as well. May eventually get lift but holding off for now. Will put 35’s and go from there.

Have an overland trailer that would like a shop to be able to work on as well. Be great if one shop could/would work on both but not a requirement.

Any ideas respond here or shoot me a private message. Thanks!!!
Doetsch off-road is a great shop. They are active in the community, and easy to work with. If you have questions, you can call and talk to Todd or Ben. @JLRubiTron is also very active on this forum, and will not steer you wrong. Doetsch is also working on another location, so between the 2 it is easy to get to.

there are other great shops as well, letzroll off-road is another good one.

Azbigbear

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 CJ5, 2008 JKU, 2020 JLURD ordered
Doetsch off-road is a great shop. They are active in the community, and easy to work with. If you have questions, you can call and talk to Todd or Ben. @JLRubiTron is also very active on this forum, and will not steer you wrong. Doetsch is also working on another location, so between the 2 it is easy to get to.

there are other great shops as well, letzroll off-road is another good one.
Appreciate the info I am planning on reaching out to Doetsch. Seem to be a good shop. I will do some research on Letzroll. Any other suggestions are all appreciated. Thanks.

Sponsored

The Custom Jeep Builder

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2021 392 Rubicon
Occupation
Jeep Customizer
Anyone have suggestions for a shop?

id love to chat with you, even if we are too far from you. We love supporting our local community of Jeepers and think we will be the perfect fit for you. Happy to look at your overland Trailer as well. Our team has a lot of experience with those and my counterpart here Ben just finished building his own not too long ago.

Endless Summer

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 AMG E63S
If any AZ'ers are looking to move out of their JL - I posted a "For Trade" post in the marketplace. I'm trying to join teh group. I will join it this spring anyways - but figured I would try here first before I go make a trade at a stealership. Looking forward to getting out this spring and summer with you all.

Ronin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU, 2016 JK
Hey guys, checking in.

Neal
Sedona
2016 JK Sport S
2020 JLU Willys Sport ordered 3/10 and trapped in D1 due to the shut down...

Moved from Hawaii back in May then spent the next 4 months "homeless", wandering around AZ, CA, UT, and CO with my wife in our JK, just enjoying life. Finally found a home in Sedona and loving it here in AZ!

_olllllllo_

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hellayella JLU Rubicon 6-speed
Hey guys, checking in.

Neal
Sedona
2016 JK Sport S

Moved from Hawaii back in May then spent the next 4 months "homeless", wandering around AZ, CA, UT, and CO with my wife in our JK, just enjoying life. Finally found a home in Sedona and loving it here in AZ!
Welcome to AZ and Sedona is a stunning place to live. I always go through on my way to Flagstaff. I always think of retiring there (still have a number of years before that can happen). I was stuck in D1 last year when they shut down for 3 weeks. It will be here sooner than you know and the JL is more refined compared to the JK (I am comparing rentals over the year before I bought my Jeep).

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys, checking in.

Neal
Sedona
2016 JK Sport S

Welcome! You picked a great spot to end up in.

Sponsored

uawho

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR Hella Yella
Occupation
Civil engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Hey guys, checking in.

Neal
Sedona
2016 JK Sport S

Can't go wrong there.
Gotta check Schnebly Hill and Broken Arrow of the list right away!

Ronin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU, 2016 JK
Thanks for the welcome, guys!

Yeah, it's awesome here! I've been doing to Shnebly Hill Road and Outlaw Trail, but was kinda worried about doing Broken Arrow with a totally stock JK. A guy with a JT Rubicon told me that I would need a lift, since he was bottoming out there. My 2 door is a lot shorter, though.

I'm super excited to take possession of my JLU, whenever that might be... The plan is to make it my camp/traveler and looking to get an Ursa Minor pop up for it. I can't wait!

Endless Summer

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 AMG E63S
Picked up a rig 2020 Rubi Recon. Big upgrade from previous JK. I live in Mesa, corporate 9-5er and would love to get connected with East Valley folks for some group runs, maybe some camping, etc. I have 7/9 year old boys who I hope to teach the outdoor itch to. Shoot me a message anytime if you want to get out - I’ll be starting slow but also liVed in CO with my JK and have done a few trips to Mob, Bryce, etc.

Excited to be back in the Jeep world. 1 year anniversary moving to AZ - couldn’t have thought of a better celebration gift than a JL.

Cheers friends

Endless Summer

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 AMG E63S
Will be staying in McDowell Mountain Regional camping wirh my 9 year old this Saturday 4.25 and would like to go an easy Saturday morning run. If anyone wants to get out - shoot me a PM and we can exchange numbers.

uawho

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR Hella Yella
Occupation
Civil engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the welcome, guys!

Yeah, it's awesome here! I've been doing to Shnebly Hill Road and Outlaw Trail, but was kinda worried about doing Broken Arrow with a totally stock JK. A guy with a JT Rubicon told me that I would need a lift, since he was bottoming out there. My 2 door is a lot shorter, though.

I'm super excited to take possession of my JLU, whenever that might be... The plan is to make it my camp/traveler and looking to get an Ursa Minor pop up for it. I can't wait!
You'd be fine with Broken Arrow. I ran it in my previous KL Cherokee Trailhawk. Stock JK with good tires and good lines would be just fine.
Sponsored