Sponsored

Arizona owners - please check in!

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone got wheeling plans this weekend? Haven't really tested out the rig since getting 35's and a 2" lift
Quote a few people on the FB forums, in the area here are a few:
Four corners off-road adventures
AZ newbie jeepers
Arizona jeepers
Jeep club Arizona

Tdkrum5

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 White JLU Altitude
Vehicle Showcase
How are the 2.0 turbos doing out wheeling? Been looking at the JLU looking for the 3.6 but up here in WA only can find the 2.0!

Tdkrum5

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 White JLU Altitude
Vehicle Showcase
Tucson here. Used to live in northern arizona near sedona and did quite a bit of offroading. Was away from jeeps for 7 years but am back now with a 2019 2.0 rubicon. I dont even remember how to go offroad.
How do you like the 2.0 out wheeling? Any pros or cons?

bturleysc

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler
Vehicle Showcase
I lived in AZ (mostly the Glendale and Avondale areas) for 20 years. Moved to the SC coast a year and a half ago. I plan on moving back to AZ this year. SC is nice but I REALLY miss AZ. There is nowhere to wheel at all here. I can't wait to get back to AZ!

Sponsored

uawho

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR Hella Yella
Occupation
Civil engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I lived in AZ (mostly the Glendale and Avondale areas) for 20 years. Moved to the SC coast a year and a half ago. I plan on moving back to AZ this year. SC is nice but I REALLY miss AZ. There is nowhere to wheel at all here. I can't wait to get back to AZ!
That's my biggest issue with moving anywhere... how many trails are available?!

My wife and I are planning retirement locations, and she laughs when I'm looking up Jeep trails nearby. No trails = not acceptable

We are spoiled here in the southwest. So much wide open space and beautiful trails to drive.

_olllllllo_

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hellayella JLU Rubicon 6-speed
A red dash, wth?
All 2020 Rubicons have red dashes and I plan to switch out the grey dash on my 19 JLUR for the red.

_olllllllo_

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Have lived in the Tucson area for 15 years and love Arizona. Will be a resident for the rest of my life. First Jeep and was my present to myself for my 50th. Have the 3.6 V6 and 6-speed manual and picked it up July 15th last year. Almost 20,000 miles on it in less than 8 months and dread driving any of the other vehicles we own.

IMG_6521.jpg

IMG_6162.jpg

uawho

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR Hella Yella
Occupation
Civil engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Have lived in the Tucson area for 15 years and love Arizona. Will be a resident for the rest of my life. First Jeep and was my present to myself for my 50th. Have the 3.6 V6 and 6-speed manual and picked it up July 15th last year. Almost 20,000 miles on it in less than 8 months and dread driving any of the other vehicles we own.

IMG_6521.jpg

IMG_6162.jpg
Love the Sahuarita area, and love the yellow JLUR soft top. :like:

Sponsored

jmcdtucson

First Name
Jerel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase

IMG_6521.jpg

IMG_6162.jpg
Hey neighbor. I guess mine was a late 50th birthday present as well - I'm a year older.

_olllllllo_

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey neighbor. I guess mine was a late 50th birthday present as well - I'm a year older.
The factory closed down for 3 weeks so I missed getting it for my birthday by a couple of weeks.

bturleysc

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler
Vehicle Showcase
That's my biggest issue with moving anywhere... how many trails are available?!

My wife and I are planning retirement locations, and she laughs when I'm looking up Jeep trails nearby. No trails = not acceptable

We are spoiled here in the southwest. So much wide open space and beautiful trails to drive.
I hear you! While I love the beach (especially the Atlantic), nothing beats AZ in my opinion. Once I get back there I'll be staying for good. If/when I'm able to retire it will be somewhere in AZ!

jlsahara

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Checking in. 35th ave & Glendale
2020 JLUS base here.
The usual Rubicon takeoffs ( suspension and sliders ). 285 70 17 KO2’s on stock steel wheels. JKS disconnects and that’s about it.
upload_2020-2-17_16-45-2.jpeg
You’re by me. I’m at 67th and Peoria.