jhonn236_AZ

jhonn236_AZ

First Name
Jhonn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sting Gray Rubicon
Got my custom plate in the mail last week! This is our (soon to be here) son's nickname!

Also don't forget to wave at other Wrangler's owners. I keep waving and I never get a wave back! :cwl:

IMG_0092.jpg

Sponsored

OP
OP
jhonn236_AZ

jhonn236_AZ

First Name
Jhonn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I also went with SG, unpainted fenders.
Mine was already built when I picked it up, otherwise I'd have chosen black fenders & proximity entry!

DesertDuck

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2̶0̶1̶8̶ ̶J̶e̶e̶p̶ ̶W̶r̶a̶n̶g̶l̶e̶r̶ ̶U̶n̶l̶i̶m̶i̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶R̶u̶b̶i̶c̶o̶n̶ 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
Mine was already built when I picked it up, otherwise I'd have chosen black fenders & proximity entry!
I love the look of the painted color fenders and tops, but just like Todd said, you have to worry about the paint chipping off. Mine has black fenders, but has the painted color top. I really wanted the black fenders and black top, but ended up settling on the painted top as it had all the packages I wanted and a good price. At least you can trade/purchase them after the fact.

loiacki

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU, 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
It's getting closer!! Called the Jeep folks today and was told she's in status F, which is paint. Looks like today is her birthday! Hopefully she'll pass inspection quickly and get on that train. Finally some progress :handsinair:

NathanG

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Trail report Muleshoe Ranch north of Wilcox:

A really scenic and fun trip. Trail is easy as far as technical, but up and down fun thru washes, along ridges, with gorgeous scenery along the way. No lift or lockers required.

L_fyNo9uiT6fPVi-4_8oM1DWBF50nDuQJKgeCOr6tsJ1rk9xxtincoQaE8-9J7-ari5RKV4VdVYqvBW9s=w1592-h1194-no.jpg

Sponsored

Firstwave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara 2018 Mazda CX9
Hi neighbors. We live in Santa Fe but love spending time in the beautiful state of Arizona. Never tire of exploring the state. Hoping to pick up my new JL next week in Las Vegas and road tripping back roads of Arizona to NM.

crushinit

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR and WK2
White JLUR ordered today!! Can’t wait to hit the trails with y’all one day.

loiacki

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU, 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
My Rubicon has begun the long journey to AZ! It’s in Illinois right now, where I spent most of the first 42 years of my life. Glad it made a pass through my original home state. Due to arrive here between 7/22-7/26. :rock:

WranglerAz

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2019 JLR, 2000 TJ
My Rubicon has begun the long journey to AZ! It’s in Illinois right now, where I spent most of the first 42 years of my life. Glad it made a pass through my original home state. Due to arrive here between 7/22-7/26. :rock:
Congratulations, I have lived in IL too, and am glad I moved to AZ.

OP
OP
jhonn236_AZ

jhonn236_AZ

First Name
Jhonn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
congrats! Post pics here when you get her!
Sponsored