Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR Hella Yella
Occupation
Civil engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Right down to it now...
Who's in?
Sunday morning? Montana Mtn or Broken Arrow?

Montana Mtn would be much easier for Jeepsk8
Sponsored

Jeepsk8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Right down to it now...
Who's in?
Sunday morning? Montana Mtn or Broken Arrow?

Montana Mtn would be much easier for Jeepsk8
No way I can do Sunday (I'm like 3 hours away, lol). Not sure why you think I need an easier trail, ain't (that) skeerd! Lol!

uawho

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR Hella Yella
Occupation
Civil engineer
Vehicle Showcase
No way I can do Sunday (I'm like 3 hours away, lol). Not sure why you think I need an easier trail, ain't (that) skeerd! Lol!
Lol.
I didn't mean an easier trail.
Just closer to you :)
Easier to get to.

Jeepsk8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Lol.
I didn't mean an easier trail.
Just closer to you :)
Easier to get to.
Hahaha, no worries! I'll definitely need more lead time to meet up...gotta make them plans and such.

PHXjlu

First Name
PHX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wrangler jlu 2020
Vehicle Showcase
I totally forgot that champions league final is on Sunday. I wont be able to make it guys.

Sponsored

Endless Summer

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 AMG E63S
She's a beauty! I have that same/similar pic of my rig right up there.. That's at the top before you start doubling back down to Devil's Staircase, right? What a special place. I imagine it's a touch better with pink traffic on a weekday? I like the stance - 3" and 37s?

PHXjlu

First Name
PHX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wrangler jlu 2020
Vehicle Showcase
She's a beauty! I have that same/similar pic of my rig right up there.. That's at the top before you start doubling back down to Devil's Staircase, right? What a special place. I imagine it's a touch better with pink traffic on a weekday? I like the stance - 3" and 37s?
That was at chicken point, it was beautiful out there. Only saw two pink jeeps and few other jeeps, wasnt busy at all. 35s stock rubicon.

GunnarAZ

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Willys 2 Door
Occupation
Real Estate
Hello all. New to owning a Jeep and honestly haven't done any type of off-roading in 25+ years. Looking forward to learning how to do it right and exploring Arizona!

Brian
Goodyear (Bullard & McDowell)
Sting Gray JLW 2 door (on order)

Sponsored

Abramovich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S (Chief) and 2022 Willys XR (Gobi) ord
Occupation
Retired
Hello all. New to owning a Jeep and honestly haven't done any type of off-roading in 25+ years. Looking forward to learning how to do it right and exploring Arizona!

Brian
Goodyear (Bullard & McDowell)
Sting Gray JLW 2 door (on order)
I'm south of you a few miles. Did you buy from Larry Miller Jeep in Avondale, and how was the experience?

Foggy47

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, billet silver w/ 1 touch sky top. Honda Ridgeline for gentleman's pickup needs.
Occupation
Retired with hobbies. Golf, Fishing, Hunting, Sploring
I'm south of you a few miles. Did you buy from Larry Miller Jeep in Avondale, and how was the experience?
I live in the area also (Goodyear). I bought from Bill Luke.....a new order of a '20 JLUR. Had to work at it a bit.....but they made a fair price. After reading more on this site....I kinda wish I had tried at Larry Miller.....as that would save some driving (about 15 minutes each way.). I had read a salesman name at Larry Miller.....and was told he gave good numbers.

I got turned off on them one day.....as I was nearly attacked by the sales force there.......and they were way to pushy. Walked away PO'd. All were amateurs......so I tried Bill Luke. My salesman there was an old Jeep pro......and did a nice job on working thru the features, several test drives of the different engiines and tops, and putting together a good jeep....allthough I had done quite a bit of homework.

GunnarAZ

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Willys 2 Door
Occupation
Real Estate
HI. No, I didn't buy from Larry Miller. Those guys would hardly give me the time of day. They wanted me to order the Jeep, then they would take whatever incentives Jeep was offering when it arrived off the MSRP. So, basically, they wanted me to order a Jeep without knowing the price. Lol.

I ended up going through Earnhardt in Gilbert. Which also happens to be 1% lower tax rate than Avondale. Very easy process. All online.

GunnarAZ

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Willys 2 Door
Occupation
Real Estate
I live in the area also (Goodyear). I bought from Bill Luke.....a new order of a '20 JLUR. Had to work at it a bit.....but they made a fair price. After reading more on this site....I kinda wish I had tried at Larry Miller.....as that would save some driving (about 15 minutes each way.). I had read a salesman name at Larry Miller.....and was told he gave good numbers.

I got turned off on them one day.....as I was nearly attacked by the sales force there.......and they were way to pushy. Walked away PO'd. All were amateurs......so I tried Bill Luke. My salesman there was an old Jeep pro......and did a nice job on working thru the features, several test drives of the different engiines and tops, and putting together a good jeep....allthough I had done quite a bit of homework.
I've heard good things about Bill Luke. I ended up getting a great deal at Earnhardt in Gilbert, but several people suggested I try Bill Luke. Glad it went well for you!

47Jeepster

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR Diesel ... 2018 GC Summit
Occupation
Retired
Back in the middle of August I walked into my dealership and showed the power steering TSB to my service writer (Leo) at Rodeo in Queen Creek and was pleasantly surprised by his response. "Oh, we just got that paperwork yesterday ... we've got a truck [Gladiator] with that same problem. I've been waiting for you to come in. Let's go get scheduling to order a new steering box and we'll call you when it comes in."

Well, my steering box was installed on Tuesday and covered by warranty. That's for a 2018 JL with 38,500 miles on it ... yep, it's out of warranty, but they worked on the steering when it was new so went to bat for me. A Metalcloak lift, larger tires, and a Letzroll Synergy-like sector shaft brace ... although I did pull the bushing bracket off ahead of time. I highly recommend folks give my service writer - Leo - at Rodeo in Queen Creek a try if you're the least bit frustrated with your local dealer service. He's treated me well on other work also.

Yet to get the Jeep out on the highway, but it shows a definite improvement on the local 45mph streets. Well worth the effort if your Jeep has a mind of it's own like mine did.
Sponsored