Sponsored

Arizona owners - please check in!

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Hi long time jeep owner , new Arizona resident "peoria" checking in .
IMG_20180828_160156.jpg
Welcome to the forum! Look forward to seeing you on the trails.
Sponsored

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Well, it is AWD, and I did lift it and put good all terrains on it. And to get through the sand I used god's gift of momemtum.

49265275897_3fed4521e6_k.jpg

41849511480_683f045234_k.jpg

49264617008_ffd55c2dd7_k.jpg
I had 3 different Sienna SE's, we always loved those vans. After seeing yours, Toyota should make one aimed at the light overlanding crowd. If a Subaru can do it with their small wagon, no reason Toyota can't with a factory TRD Off-road van version.

ODDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hella Yella Sahara
I had 3 different Sienna SE's, we always loved those vans. After seeing yours, Toyota should make one aimed at the light overlanding crowd. If a Subaru can do it with their small wagon, no reason Toyota can't with a factory TRD Off-road van version.
Thanks, and I absolutely agree. 150 cu ft is a pretty compelling reason to use it a camping vehicle. That's more than an Excursion, yet with the footprint of a sedan. And you'd be hard pressed to find a more comfortable way to soak up the miles - I call it my 85 mph barcalounger.

SimianHacker

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara Unlimited
New to the Jeep scene, sold my Tacoma for a 2020 Jeep Sahara that we could flat tow behind our RV. Took it out on the trails a few times and now I'm hooked. Gonna keep it mostly stock (by order of the wife) but I did recently order wheels and tires, 33" BFG KO2 on 17" rims, wanted something a little more appropriate for the trails then the stock road tires. Here's a picture from our first camping trip at Big Lake.

Jeep Wrangler JL Arizona owners - please check in! E6231935-31EC-4FD8-9A35-684BB55224A5_1_201_a

The last trail I ran was FR10 at Bulldog Canyon, lots of fun and I only said "OH SH**!" once :D

Sponsored

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
New to the Jeep scene, sold my Tacoma for a 2020 Jeep Sahara that we could flat tow behind our RV. Took it out on the trails a few times and now I'm hooked. Gonna keep it mostly stock (by order of the wife) but I did recently order wheels and tires, 33" BFG KO2 on 17" rims, wanted something a little more appropriate for the trails then the stock road tires. Here's a picture from our first camping trip at Big Lake.

Jeep Wrangler JL Arizona owners - please check in! E6231935-31EC-4FD8-9A35-684BB55224A5_1_201_a

The last trail I ran was FR10 at Bulldog Canyon, lots of fun and I only said "OH SH**!" once :D
Welcome! Once it opens back up check out the 3554 wash in bulldog canyon. It is a lot of fun. I assume you are near that area, as am I (chandler / Gilbert). There is a Facebook group a bunch of us use for coordinating trail runs if interested. Let me know and I will shoot the name over.

SimianHacker

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara Unlimited
Welcome! Once it opens back up check out the 3554 wash in bulldog canyon. It is a lot of fun. I assume you are near that area, as am I (chandler / Gilbert). There is a Facebook group a bunch of us use for coordinating trail runs if interested. Let me know and I will shoot the name over.
Thanks, sounds fun but I'm not on Facebook.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks, sounds fun but I'm not on Facebook.
I did not before either, and don't blame you. I created a fake account just for trail run coordination and only use the browser. Never an app. . If you are interested in group runs I will try to let you know on here when we go. We are working on a back way to crown king run once things calm down a bit.

uawho

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR Hella Yella
Occupation
Civil engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I did not before either, and don't blame you. I created a fake account just for trail run coordination and only use the browser. Never an app. . If you are interested in group runs I will try to let you know on here when we go. We are working on a back way to crown king run once things calm down a bit.
If you get a Crown King run together, post it up. I've been wanting to get back up there. I haven't run it yet in my JLUR.

Endless Summer

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 AMG E63S
Keep me posted as well!

Sponsored

Jeepsk8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
New transplant in Sierra Vista. I came from NC by way of OK (only lived there a year and a half). I wheeled a lot in NC and I was a trail guide for the JJUSA jamboree in Uwharrie. Traded my 2018 JLUR while in OK since their ain't jack going on there. Realized the error of my ways soon after moving to AZ. Wife told me to go get a Jeep! So I got the last 2020 JLUR within 100 miles, luckily right here in Sierra Vista, lol. I've had her out to Gardner Canyon, Carr Canyon, Soren Pass and the Abril mine. She's brand new and pinstriped up already. Just installed Metalcloak rear diff skid, FAD skid and steering stabilizer with relocation brackets. Hoping to finish of the ARB twin compressor install this weekend. Anybody local that's interested in hitting some trails, hit me up. The local offroaders are pretty quiet right now.

WranglerAz

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2019 JLR, 2000 TJ
Hi everyone, Kristy checking in here!!
Finally got moved out here about two months ago and been roaming all over the state exploring! Wasn’t much else to do :rock:

around the N Phoenix/Scottsdale area
Bikini blue JLUR / Stock
My wife is looking for a 2 door Bikini Rubicon, which can't be ordered now, and on-stock are hard to find. She likes yours JL and the grill insert.

beachbumm78

First Name
Kristy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 bikini blue Rubicon
Occupation
Athletic trainer & Massage therapist
Vehicle Showcase
My wife is looking for a 2 door Bikini Rubicon, which can't be ordered now, and on-stock are hard to find. She likes yours JL and the grill insert.
Thanks! I hope y’all are able to find something. Yeah I’ve heard they’re hard to find. It seemed like at first a lot of dealers weren’t ordering the color then later i started seeing them more. I’m sure you’ve been looking on websites that have nationwide listings and all. I hope you find something. She’s got great taste! ;) haha. She’ll have to get a grill insert once y’all find her bikini!

thumperer

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
meltmedia.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Founder/BizDev
Welcome Abby!
Jeep just added the Table Mesa trail to their Badge of Honor program/app. Was gonna go check it out last weekend, but apparently it's currently closed due to fire.

Aside from that, there are tons of great trails in AZ. Crown King is fun. The Old Senator Highway from CK to Prescott is cool. All kinds of stuff north of Flagstaff, under and above Snowbowl. Schnebly Hill Trail from Sedona to the I-17, south of Flag can get you a Jeep badge too.

Have fun, and let us know when you're looking to head out next time and I'm sure a group can gel. It'll be a little more inviting once it's not nuclear hot out; but it's always cooler up north :-D

Abby here and I drive a Bikini Blue (teal) 2020 Rubicon Recon. I live in Avondale, AZ and Experience wise... I’m still new. I’ve hit a few trails and would love to find some buddies to go with!

59A02454-04C0-40BD-918F-20E7892FC904.jpeg

keda69

First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 rubicon
Welcome Abby!
Jeep just added the Table Mesa trail to their Badge of Honor program/app. Was gonna go check it out last weekend, but apparently it's currently closed due to fire.

Aside from that, there are tons of great trails in AZ. Crown King is fun. The Old Senator Highway from CK to Prescott is cool. All kinds of stuff north of Flagstaff, under and above Snowbowl. Schnebly Hill Trail from Sedona to the I-17, south of Flag can get you a Jeep badge too.

Have fun, and let us know when you're looking to head out next time and I'm sure a group can gel. It'll be a little more inviting once it's not nuclear hot out; but it's always cooler up north :-D

I heard the trail to crown king was closed too.
Sponsored