Arizona owners - please check in!

Hava-Jeep

First Name
Dan
Reaction score
Huntington Beach, CA / Lake Havasu City, AZ
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Acura RDX, 2011 Yukon XL, 2011 Honda Accord
How are the 2.0 turbos doing out wheeling? Been looking at the JLU looking for the 3.6 but up here in WA only can find the 2.0!
I love mine. The torque is noticeable. I had mine over 11,000’ elevation off-road and it ran great!

Advertisement

_olllllllo_

First Name
William
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hellayella JLU Rubicon 6-speed
Have lived in the Tucson area for 15 years and love Arizona. Will be a resident for the rest of my life. First Jeep and was my present to myself for my 50th. Have the 3.6 V6 and 6-speed manual and picked it up July 15th last year. Almost 20,000 miles on it in less than 8 months and dread driving any of the other vehicles we own.

IMG_6521.jpg

IMG_6162.jpg

uawho

First Name
Nate
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR Hella Yella
Occupation
Civil engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Have lived in the Tucson area for 15 years and love Arizona. Will be a resident for the rest of my life. First Jeep and was my present to myself for my 50th. Have the 3.6 V6 and 6-speed manual and picked it up July 15th last year. Almost 20,000 miles on it in less than 8 months and dread driving any of the other vehicles we own.

IMG_6521.jpg

IMG_6162.jpg
Love the Sahuarita area, and love the yellow JLUR soft top. :like:

jmcdtucson

First Name
Jerel
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase

IMG_6521.jpg

IMG_6162.jpg
Hey neighbor. I guess mine was a late 50th birthday present as well - I'm a year older.

_olllllllo_

First Name
William
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hellayella JLU Rubicon 6-speed
Hey neighbor. I guess mine was a late 50th birthday present as well - I'm a year older.
The factory closed down for 3 weeks so I missed getting it for my birthday by a couple of weeks.

bturleysc

First Name
Brett
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler
Vehicle Showcase
That's my biggest issue with moving anywhere... how many trails are available?!

My wife and I are planning retirement locations, and she laughs when I'm looking up Jeep trails nearby. No trails = not acceptable

We are spoiled here in the southwest. So much wide open space and beautiful trails to drive.
I hear you! While I love the beach (especially the Atlantic), nothing beats AZ in my opinion. Once I get back there I'll be staying for good. If/when I'm able to retire it will be somewhere in AZ!

jlsahara

First Name
Oscar
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Checking in. 35th ave & Glendale
2020 JLUS base here.
The usual Rubicon takeoffs ( suspension and sliders ). 285 70 17 KO2’s on stock steel wheels. JKS disconnects and that’s about it.
upload_2020-2-17_16-45-2.jpeg
You’re by me. I’m at 67th and Peoria.

Cypher

First Name
J
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
We are going to hit the trails this weekend if you want to go you’re welcome.
There is also a run Saturday up the back way to crown king. If anyone is interested let me know.

Azbigbear

First Name
Barry
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 CJ5, 2008 JKU, 2020 JLURD ordered
Anyone have suggestions for a shop? Prefer something more Central as I live near 32nd St and Indian School, but willing to travel for the right shop.

Have JLURD coming in the next month (hopefully, Ordered nearly 4 months ago). Looking to have Rigid lights and winch installed from 2008 Jeep installed along with Cobra CB. Ace rock rails, rhino pioneer rack with backbone, Pak racks. Looking at Artemis skid plates as well. May eventually get lift but holding off for now. Will put 35’s and go from there.

Have an overland trailer that would like a shop to be able to work on as well. Be great if one shop could/would work on both but not a requirement.

Any ideas respond here or shoot me a private message. Thanks!!!

Cypher

First Name
J
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone have suggestions for a shop? Prefer something more Central as I live near 32nd St and Indian School, but willing to travel for the right shop.

Have JLURD coming in the next month (hopefully, Ordered nearly 4 months ago). Looking to have Rigid lights and winch installed from 2008 Jeep installed along with Cobra CB. Ace rock rails, rhino pioneer rack with backbone, Pak racks. Looking at Artemis skid plates as well. May eventually get lift but holding off for now. Will put 35’s and go from there.

Have an overland trailer that would like a shop to be able to work on as well. Be great if one shop could/would work on both but not a requirement.

Any ideas respond here or shoot me a private message. Thanks!!!
Doetsch off-road is a great shop. They are active in the community, and easy to work with. If you have questions, you can call and talk to Todd or Ben. @JLRubiTron is also very active on this forum, and will not steer you wrong. Doetsch is also working on another location, so between the 2 it is easy to get to.

there are other great shops as well, letzroll off-road is another good one.

Azbigbear

First Name
Barry
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 CJ5, 2008 JKU, 2020 JLURD ordered
Doetsch off-road is a great shop. They are active in the community, and easy to work with. If you have questions, you can call and talk to Todd or Ben. @JLRubiTron is also very active on this forum, and will not steer you wrong. Doetsch is also working on another location, so between the 2 it is easy to get to.

there are other great shops as well, letzroll off-road is another good one.
Appreciate the info I am planning on reaching out to Doetsch. Seem to be a good shop. I will do some research on Letzroll. Any other suggestions are all appreciated. Thanks.

JLRubiTron

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Todd
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2018 JL Rubicon,
Anyone have suggestions for a shop?

id love to chat with you, even if we are too far from you. We love supporting our local community of Jeepers and think we will be the perfect fit for you. Happy to look at your overland Trailer as well. Our team has a lot of experience with those and my counterpart here Ben just finished building his own not too long ago.