Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU, 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
IT
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve got a 2007 JKU right now. Ordering my JLUR this weekend. Still haven’t settled on the color - Punk’n Or Granite - may flip a coin! I really want the red dash, so Granite May win.
Sponsored

Mojito Mojo

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Apache Junction, AZ and North Mankato, MN
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito Rubicon JLU, 2004 Corvette convertible, 2015 HD Road Glide, 2014 Indian Chief Vintage
Occupation
Retired

Mojito Mojo

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Apache Junction, AZ and North Mankato, MN
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito Rubicon JLU, 2004 Corvette convertible, 2015 HD Road Glide, 2014 Indian Chief Vintage
Occupation
Retired
Picking up my silver 4 door Rubicon today. Been reading a lot of messages about keeping black fenders clean and black. Any recs (Back to Black is the one I have been looking at ) UV protection. JLU will be garage kept I am in North West valley.
I have also heard a lot of good things about 303 Aerospace Protectant.

Sponsored

Namib

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Last July I sold my house in Ahwatukee, and moved to Prescott. The weather is so much nicer up here, can't wait to go topless in my new JLUR.
Agree on the weather. We spend a lot of time in Show Low over the summer.

TimBush

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Hey Everyone!

Tim
JLU Sport - Granite
All stock currently (315/70/17s, Pro Comp Wheels, and RC Spare Relo are going on today) - Will post pics after install
Chandler - McClintock & W Chandler

Looking forward to hopefully meeting some of you!

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like we should be able to get a decent trail day setup with everyone on here. Maybe even a long weekend Moab trip or something.

Sponsored

JL2018

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi. Granite Crystal
Occupation
Realtor
Lou, granite Crystal JLUR loaded. Arrowhead area. I put a Zeon 10 in the steel bumper with a mopar winch guard and a set of Mopar 7" lights. Took it to Missouri for road trip and it ran fantastic. Yesterday I got the Mopar 2'lift and added 35 X 12.5 17r BFG K02's on KMC xd231 beadlock wheels
jeep & Lou.jpg
Jeep in field.jpg
Jeep lights.jpg
Rock Hound.jpg
RKHOUND.jpg

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Lou, granite Crystal JLUR loaded. Arrowhead area. I put a Zeon 10 in the steel bumper with a mopar winch guard and a set of Mopar 7" lights. Took it to Missouri for road trip and it ran fantastic. Yesterday I got the Mopar 2'lift and added 35 X 12.5 17r BFG K02's on KMC xd231 beadlock wheels
jeep & Lou.jpg
Jeep in field.jpg
Jeep lights.jpg
Rock Hound.jpg
RKHOUND.jpg
To Missouri for a road trip? I’m about to take my road trip from Missouri to Arizona for good. How was the drive In the jeep? I will be breaking mine in on that trip.

thumperer

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
meltmedia.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Founder/BizDev
Great thread idea! My custom Granite/Tan Rubi order got picked up by the factory last week. I'm chompin at the the bit to get her. Bill Luke says she should be done in 4-6 weeks, but I'm prepared for longer. I'll be way back off the Mogollon Rim within hours of delivery :-D

Don't have a huge desire to mod, since factory engineers usually know better than we do, but thinking of doing the Mopar lift (35s, mebbe) and aftermarket winch. What are you all doing beyond factory?

BTW, I'm an AudiJunkie for many years and am currently on my 8th Audi. But my first car was a 1976 K5 Blazer (with a snowplow!) and I'm a longtime Landcruiser owner. I've been jonesing for a Wrangler my whole life and beyond excited for this JL. The timing was just right to make the move.

Hi guys! Just wanted to create a thread for us folks from AZ to have a way to stay in touch and get to know each other. I know there's a quite a few of us JL owners out there!
20180519_211020.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited: