DatsunX3

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2dr Sport S - Ordered
Hey All,
I'm in Gilbert. I'm looking for a set of 2DR Rubicon OEM rock sliders with hardware.
If you have upgraded yours and selling the orig ones, let me know.
Thanks,Dale
Sponsored

Last edited:

Tfom

First Name
Terence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Mark
Central Ave and Northern in Phx
Granite Crystal JLU Sport S
Rubi shocks, springs and tires
Steel bumper and Katskinz leather

VERY interested in meeting up for some trails.

20180731_072757.jpg

20180721_163310.jpg
Mark,

We are practically neighbors. I'm at 7th st and Bethany.

MACCTM

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, Honda Fury motorcycle, Infiniti QX30
Anyone interested in doing a group run? Something scenic? Was thinking of doing the desert to the pines loop which starts at the base of roosevelt lake and we take young road up north to highway 260. Head west back to Payson and down the beeline back to the valley. We can do trail lunch and then dinner in Payson and home around dark.

https://www.arizonahighways.com/explore/scenic-drives/young-highway
I'm doing Crown King in 2 weeks but would be into a run in Sept.

Sponsored

GringoStar

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Black JL Rubicon
F&c>ing heat... it's so hot! I have a soft top and the AC barely does the job after the Jeep sits in the sun all day. I feel like the drivers side vents don't really directly hit me well enough. There's certainly air coming out, but I've felt cooler quicker in other cars. Do you all share that experience when it's really hot? Is it better w/ the hard top?

GringoStar

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Black JL Rubicon
I was originally from Minnesota, and moved to Phoenix Arizona a long time ago. We now live in Prescott, if you have any questions about Prescott, feel free to PM me.
I'm also a former Minnesotan. I live in Chandler. Been here for 10 years now. This time of year I hate AZ, but the rest of the year is pretty great.

WranglerAz

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2019 JLR, 2000 TJ
I'm also a former Minnesotan. I live in Chandler. Been here for 10 years now. This time of year I hate AZ, but the rest of the year is pretty great.
Just picked up my JLUR yesterday in Idaho, and sure enough, there is a heat record here of 100+ temps, reminds me too much of Phoenix. The AC is working fine, and cooling both of us off. Cant wait to get back to Prescott and human survival temps. There it is great all year long.

Sponsored

OP
OP
jhonn236_AZ

jhonn236_AZ

First Name
Jhonn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sting Gray Rubicon

Explor4x4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Hi everyone! Shannon checking in from Central Phoenix.

2018 JLU Sport S
Bright White
35" BFG KO2s and a 2" Mopar lift

This is my first Jeep, and I love it! Looking forward to finding some fun trails.

MVIMG_20180819_184229.jpg

OP
OP
jhonn236_AZ

jhonn236_AZ

First Name
Jhonn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sting Gray Rubicon
F&c>ing heat... it's so hot! I have a soft top and the AC barely does the job after the Jeep sits in the sun all day. I feel like the drivers side vents don't really directly hit me well enough. There's certainly air coming out, but I've felt cooler quicker in other cars. Do you all share that experience when it's really hot? Is it better w/ the hard top?
haha I feel your pain! The AC works just fine, but the soft top its just too hot for the AC to cool it down. By the time it feels comfortable, you most likely already reached your destination. Lol. I had the hard top on part of the summer, and it's the same if not worse... just imagine a piece of plastic sitting in the sun for hours... then put it 2 inches away from your head - yea no thanks.

camprats

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4-door Rubicon
Steve and Jayne checking in here. We live in our motorhome so we spend 6-7 months in Apache Junction and somewhere cooler the rest of the year. We will pick up our 4-door Rubicon from Dennis Dillon in Idaho shortly after Labor Day and take it to Letz Roll in Mesa to be tricked out.

We Jeep all year long and even have our own hobby website JeepTheUSA.com. One of the pages on there lists other websites with tracks so you are not limited to just what we have.

We have had a 2004 Rubicon, 2009 JK 4-door Rubicon and presently have a 2013 2-door Rubicon. Looking forward to the JL.

47Jeepster

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR Diesel ... 2018 GC Summit
Occupation
Retired
Steve and Jayne checking in here. ...

We Jeep all year long and even have our own hobby website JeepTheUSA.com. One of the pages on there lists other websites with tracks so you are not limited to just what we have.

Welcome and thanks for the JeepTheUSA website. I stumbled upon it recently and found it to be very helpful.
Sponsored