Sponsored

Arizona Owners parts sale/trade thread ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frogger

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLU Rubicon
Tires too? or just wheels.
I just put on new tires and wheels so my stock Rubicon tires and wheels are available for sale. They have 12k miles on 3 of the tires and 6k on the other 2, did one five tire rotation. There is some rock rash on four of the wheels from off-roading and the fifth one is still clean. No TPMS sensors in them, moved them to my new wheels. Let me know if you want any more info.
Sponsored

Az-jewel

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Website
aquajeepgirl.com
Vehicle(s)
‘18 JLU Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
SAHM
If you're interested, I also have some used Roam JL side armor steps for sale. They are the body mounted steps that mount in the same location as the OEM rock rails. They are pretty solid for light to moderate trails but will flex a little too much and make some body contact if they take hard hits on a difficult trail. Ask me how I know. :) They have some trail damage (scratches and small dents) but are still in good condition. They actually did hold up very well on the difficult (4.0) trail with large boulders that I ran with them on but made some contact with the body and caused some light creases. So I thought I should go with something a bit stronger for those types of trails since I plan to run difficult trails on occasion. I really liked the look of them and they provided very nice steps for the Jeep. I now have the Rock Hard 4x4 step sliders which are definitely stronger but not as nice of a step. They also mount using the body bolts which were a pain to remove but I took my time and luckily didn't break any. :whew:
Thank you! I like the roam sliders and steps. Sorry for your damage, but I am learning that’s all part of Jeep life :).
Can you clarify if they are body mounted? I looked them up and they say they’re “OE body mounted”. I’m new to all of this, but doesn’t that mean the body mount bolt gets involved? Are they just body mounted at the other 2 bolts, and not that front one? I was hoping for frame mounted ones, as they’re supposed to be stronger and NOT involve the dreaded broken bolt situation (which I’m already struggling with, sadly). Sorry to pepper you with questions, but if you can clarify it for me I’d appreciate it! :)

Frogger

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLU Rubicon
Thank you! I like the roam sliders and steps. Sorry for your damage, but I am learning that’s all part of Jeep life :).
Can you clarify if they are body mounted? I looked them up and they say they’re “OE body mounted”. I’m new to all of this, but doesn’t that mean the body mount bolt gets involved? Are they just body mounted at the other 2 bolts, and not that front one? I was hoping for frame mounted ones, as they’re supposed to be stronger and NOT involve the dreaded broken bolt situation (which I’m already struggling with, sadly). Sorry to pepper you with questions, but if you can clarify it for me I’d appreciate it! :)
No worries, just part of the Jeep experience. Little scars to remember the fun times by. :like:

They are body mounted but not to the body mount bolts. They mount in the same locations as the OEM rock rails which have their own set of bolt holes in the body and pinch seam. I don’t have any personal experience with the frame mounted version but have seen reviews that they’re stronger. These are very sturdy but it really depends on what difficulty level trails you plan to run. Kind of similar to the rock rails, they hold up well to moderate abuse but will give in some on heavy rock contact.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
No worries, just part of the Jeep experience. Little scars to remember the fun times by. :like:

They are body mounted but not to the body mount bolts. They mount in the same locations as the OEM rock rails which have their own set of bolt holes in the body and pinch seam. I don’t have any personal experience with the frame mounted version but have seen reviews that they’re stronger. These are very sturdy but it really depends on what difficulty level trails you plan to run. Kind of similar to the rock rails, they hold up well to moderate abuse but will give in some on heavy rock contact.
I ran the frame mounted ones on my 2019, they were very solid. actually used them a lot for photography, as made a good place to stand to take photos over the top of the Jeep. we were able to have my wife, Daughter and myself all stand on them at once as well. very, very solid.

I'm sure they are not quite as strong as something like the Poison Spyder sliders that tie into the frame and have a plate on the body rub itself, but for a step and slider combo it was awesome. 4 mounting points compared to most that have 3.

Sponsored

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase

Chonch

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon JL
Hey guys looking to unload these, located in gilbert. Send me a DM

wheel.jpg

tires 1.jpg

Nate B

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL Sport
My new JL comes in today or Monday (waiting in downtown Phoenix to get on the truck) and I am putting new wheels and tires on right away. I will have 5 OEM Rubicon wheels and tires for sale with practically no miles. $1000 and they will be at my warehouse in the Scottsdale Airpark. I will also have suspension parts due to a new lift as well.
Still available?

AZ-Matt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon Stingray Grey
Occupation
Self Employed
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Sponsored

ODDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hella Yella Sahara
For sale new in box, never opened, grey stitched leatherette/vinyl dash cover from stock Sahara - $200. Tempe area. This is the black horizontal part that goes on top of the dash, not the grey vertical facing panels.

48511442752_a3b61821a1_b.jpg

I ordered this before our vehicle was delived, thinking it wouldn't come with the leather dash cover if we didn't order leather seats. Turns out all Saharas have the leather dash cover, so I'm selling the one I ordered.

It would look great on a Sport, particularly when you're taking apart the dash to paint the dash panels. Or on a Rubi if you don't like the red stitch.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Any rubicon factory steel bumpers available?
I may end up selling mine off my 2020 when it gets in. Not sure if i will keep them or not but will let you know first.

Status
Not open for further replies.