Sponsored

Arizona Owners parts sale/trade thread ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Original Scuba

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
I have the following for sale:
  1. Stock plastic Rubicon front bumper and skid plate, make me an offer
  2. Stock cat-back exhaust, make me an offer
  3. Stock Rubicon suspension take-offs (springs, shocks, etc.) make an offer
Any pics of the bumper? Also, are you only selling locally

Az-jewel

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Website
aquajeepgirl.com
Vehicle(s)
‘18 JLU Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
SAHM
Anyone getting rid of stock Rubicon rails? :)

Sponsored

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
When my 2020 JLUR comes in you are welcome to them. Will also end up with my factory suspension, skids etc. Should be in within the next few weeks.

Frogger

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLU Rubicon
Mine are for sale in Chandler for $200. They’re new condition, took them off the day I picked up my JLUR. I can help install them too if you’re interested.

Az-jewel

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Website
aquajeepgirl.com
Vehicle(s)
‘18 JLU Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
SAHM
Was gonna wait for a few months to put on some Motobuilt sliders, but if you are looking, I could take mine off now.
When my 2020 JLUR comes in you are welcome to them. Will also end up with my factory suspension, skids etc. Should be in within the next few weeks.
Mine are for sale in Chandler for $200. They’re new condition, took them off the day I picked up my JLUR. I can help install them too if you’re interested.
Thanks! I’m still not 100% sure what direction I’m going to take on this. Had my heart set on a pair that were both a side step and sliders, but broke a body bolt trying to get them on. Decided to send them back and look for an option that will use different attachment points. The Rubicon rails would not be my dream solution, but would probably work for now. I’m taking it to the dealer and hoping it’ll be a less complicated removal than the last bolt they had to get out. Jeep won’t cover it, so that’ll eat up the $ set aside for steps/rails. I’ll know more next week and message you if I can move forward with it!

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks! I’m still not 100% sure what direction I’m going to take on this. Had my heart set on a pair that were both a side step and sliders, but broke a body bolt trying to get them on. Decided to send them back and look for an option that will use different attachment points. The Rubicon rails would not be my dream solution, but would probably work for now. I’m taking it to the dealer and hoping it’ll be a less complicated removal than the last bolt they had to get out. Jeep won’t cover it, so that’ll eat up the $ set aside for steps/rails. I’ll know more next week and message you if I can move forward with it!
I fully 100% stand behind the Roam frame mounted rock rails / steps. They not only mount very easy, they take a beating and keep rocks from eating up your paint and fenders. I had them on my 2019, and ordered again for my 2020. They have one of the larger step areas as well, and that was important to me. LOD makes a very similar one, but I like the way Roam mounts better and the larger step. (No need to remove body bolt)

Sponsored

Jeffmiller32

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU 2016 Mustang GT
I’ve got a Pac Amppro for those with the alpine system looking at upgrading your sound. Had it in my 2016 Ram with the alpine. Easy install to flatten out EQ and add rcas so you install your amps. No cutting or splicing. $150.

ACA69928-C95A-46B4-BA52-A2897B081D36.jpeg

24B76B4E-D58E-4794-82B0-7F844EA29416.jpeg

AD2CA9DA-052F-4B91-BE83-F1A78618FA78.jpeg

Mmfrmaz

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU, 3.6L , Firecracker Red
I second the ROAM frame mounted rails. They look great, nice step area, strong - bolting into 4 places on the frame, in step LED's connected to the courtesy lights are cool.

Mugzzzee

First Name
Hal (aka Mugs)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
Occupation
Retired since 2004
Hi Jewel,
I am driving down to Peoria to visit grandkids on Saturday. You can have my Rubicon rails if you want. Just paying it forward. Cheers, Mugs

Az-jewel

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Website
aquajeepgirl.com
Vehicle(s)
‘18 JLU Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
SAHM
Hi Jewel,
I am driving down to Peoria to visit grandkids on Saturday. You can have my Rubicon rails if you want. Just paying it forward. Cheers, Mugs
That would be great! Thank you!! I’ll message you!

Frogger

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLU Rubicon
If you're interested, I also have some used Roam JL side armor steps for sale. They are the body mounted steps that mount in the same location as the OEM rock rails. They are pretty solid for light to moderate trails but will flex a little too much and make some body contact if they take hard hits on a difficult trail. Ask me how I know. :) They have some trail damage (scratches and small dents) but are still in good condition. They actually did hold up very well on the difficult (4.0) trail with large boulders that I ran with them on but made some contact with the body and caused some light creases. So I thought I should go with something a bit stronger for those types of trails since I plan to run difficult trails on occasion. I really liked the look of them and they provided very nice steps for the Jeep. I now have the Rock Hard 4x4 step sliders which are definitely stronger but not as nice of a step. They also mount using the body bolts which were a pain to remove but I took my time and luckily didn't break any. :whew:
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.