Sponsored

Arizona jeepers! Earnhardt Jeep in Gilbert is matching 5% below invoice!

Were you able to order from Andres?

• Total voters

Az-jewel

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Website
aquajeepgirl.com
Vehicle(s)
‘18 JLU Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
SAHM
Hi!
I’m just seeing this thread now, and realize it’s a bit older...hopefully you are still out there enjoying your Jeeps!

I live in Gilbert and am working with Earnhardt for a new JL. I actually own a ‘17 JKUR that I am expecting/hoping to return to them for leaks (lemon law). Been working with a lawyer for months and think we’re in the homestretch.

Anyway, I’ve been talking to CJ over there and debating between a bikini Sport S on the lot or ordering my own build. They’re discounting generously, but also include the Sirius $295 fee on all the ones on the lot. It’ll probably come down to if what I want is available when I finally can buy it...
Just wanted to see if there were any other Arizonans out there to refresh this thread :).

Off to join the AZ thread. Hoping to add wheels, tires and lift to my new JL. Any locals get good deals on these? Tia!
Sponsored

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Hi!
I’m just seeing this thread now, and realize it’s a bit older...hopefully you are still out there enjoying your Jeeps!

I live in Gilbert and am working with Earnhardt for a new JL. I actually own a ‘17 JKUR that I am expecting/hoping to return to them for leaks (lemon law). Been working with a lawyer for months and think we’re in the homestretch.

Anyway, I’ve been talking to CJ over there and debating between a bikini Sport S on the lot or ordering my own build. They’re discounting generously, but also include the Sirius $295 fee on all the ones on the lot. It’ll probably come down to if what I want is available when I finally can buy it...
Just wanted to see if there were any other Arizonans out there to refresh this thread :).

Off to join the AZ thread. Hoping to add wheels, tires and lift to my new JL. Any locals get good deals on these? Tia!
I ended up ordering out of state, and will do so again for my 2020 order. No one in AZ came close to out of state dealerships.,(I have a 2019 getting repurchased, so we are in a similar boat.)

The best deal I could find was planet Jeep up in Prescott I believe. It's really all the fees they add on here. Doc fee of 499, and the few others add up fast. Buy in AR or TX and there are only $130 in fees total. And they do 6% or more below invoice.

Good luck with your lemon law buyback, and see you on the trails when you are done and ready to explore.

Scott2.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Hi!

AZ here too. I’ve been trying to get a fair deal locally and have all but given up. I had 5.5% off invoice at Rodeo out in QC, but their sales tax is over 10%, negating the additional savings. What are you getting with Earnhardt? I’ll likely wait until the 2020s can be ordered at this point and will then probably buy from Boise, but would love to keep it local if possible.

Az-jewel

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Website
aquajeepgirl.com
Vehicle(s)
‘18 JLU Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
SAHM
I just started looking and trying to decide between taking one off the lot with decent discount, or ordering and getting 5% below invoice. Saying it’s about 6 weeks now from order to delivery.

Dh found good deals on Huntington Beach Jeeps website and we’ll be out there in 2 weeks...so if the case is resolved by then I might take a look there too. $7800 off Sahara’s...tempting me! There are a lot of deals on the 2018’s, and as the 2020’s get closer to ordering it’ll probably get a bit better.

MartyParty

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport, Ocean Blue
I ordered my Sport 4 door (from Earnhardt) at the end of June ‘18...took exactly one month lol. Deal was pretty good as well.
Sponsored