Arizona dealers!

shifty277

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLU
I second Rodeo in Queen Creek. Everyone from the sales people’s to managers to service is amazing there!

Ask for Farren Messerli, tell him Kyle sent you!

[email protected]
Sponsored

TimothyFS

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
Reached my highes level of incompetence - Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I had great luck with Rodeo Jeep in queen creek. Peter Notbohm [email protected] 6% below invoice on new 2020 order, zero pressure. Did me right when tires didn’t come in as ordered too. (Replaced at their expense, no hassle)
We also had a pleasant experience at Rodeo. I was very turned off when I went to Earnhardt in Gilbert. Felt like I was getting a colonoscopy dealing with the sales people there. So I was a little wary when going to Rodeo since it's the same owner. I was pleasantly surprised with the low pressure that I found at Rodeo and the responsiveness by the sales and service people there. Our Sales person was Roxanne Tokarski Tell her Tim Stubbe referred you if asked.

ckuptz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
We also had a pleasant experience at Rodeo. I was very turned off when I went to Earnhardt in Gilbert. Felt like I was getting a colonoscopy dealing with the sales people there. So I was a little wary when going to Rodeo since it's the same owner. I was pleasantly surprised with the low pressure that I found at Rodeo and the responsiveness by the sales and service people there. Our Sales person was Roxanne Tokarski Tell her Tim Stubbe referred you if asked.
How much in additional fees (doc fees, etc.) did Rodeo add on to the selling price?

DatsunX3

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2dr Sport S - Ordered
How much in additional fees (doc fees, etc.) did Rodeo add on to the selling price?
I talked to both Rodeo and Earnhardt in Gilbert. Got a better feeling and better customer service at Earnhardt (CJ was nice to deal with). Also keep in mind, sales tax in Gilbert is 7.8% and sales tax in Queen Creek (Rodeo) is 8.55%

Sponsored

ckuptz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
DatsunX3,

Did you end up purchasing from either Rodeo or Earnhardt? If so, which one and how much were the doc fees? Did they add on any other fees?

DatsunX3

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2dr Sport S - Ordered
DatsunX3,

Did you end up purchasing from either Rodeo or Earnhardt? If so, which one and how much were the doc fees? Did they add on any other fees?
I ordered from a guy named "CJ" at Earnhardt. My Jeep arrived and I picked it up last Friday. He was very good and up front about everything! Dealer doc fee was $489. The price of my Jeep was exactly 5% below invoice, just as he said it would be. No other funny stuff or dealer add on's. The quote I got from Rodeo was supposed to be 6% below invoice, but their OTD price was still higher than Earnhardt. (Even though both dealers are actually owned by Earnhardt). That was all I paid over the price of jeep.
Like I said, I talked to both dealers and had a much better feeling with CJ at Earnhardt. If you talk to CJ, tell him you talked to Dale with the Datsuns. Feel free to PM me if you have more questions I can help with.
....Dale

ckuptz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
I ordered from a guy named "CJ" at Earnhardt. My Jeep arrived and I picked it up last Friday. He was very good and up front about everything! Dealer doc fee was $489. The price of my Jeep was exactly 5% below invoice, just as he said it would be. No other funny stuff or dealer add on's. The quote I got from Rodeo was supposed to be 6% below invoice, but their OTD price was still higher than Earnhardt. (Even though both dealers are actually owned by Earnhardt). That was all I paid over the price of jeep.
Like I said, I talked to both dealers and had a much better feeling with CJ at Earnhardt. If you talk to CJ, tell him you talked to Dale with the Datsuns. Feel free to PM me if you have more questions I can help with.
....Dale
Thank you for the information.

uawho

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR Hella Yella
Occupation
Civil engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Bought my Jeep directly from the fleet manager at Autonation. Amazing buying experience, i didnt step foot into the dealership once, all vehicles were brought to me at my house.

The service department on the other hand is hands down the worst service dept ive been too. Ive brought multiple jeeps there over the past 8 years and I've worked with multiple service advisors and they're all arrogant assholes, they wont honor the jeepwave loaner or extended service contact loaner (that was sold to me by them). They scoff at you if you mention a TSB or Star Case. i wouldn't send my worst enemy to that service dept.

Larry H Miller Avondale has one of the best service depts ive been too. Never once have i had to fight for a loaner.
My jeeps in there right now for the V41 recall and a new soft top bracket. Got a loaner without even having to ask and they keep me updated daily
I'll second that.
LHM and their service depts are the reason I keep going back to them.
I have used LHM Avondale for years, for 6 different vehicle purchases, and business vehicles. Always top notch.
Just ordered my JLUR from LHM Surprise (we moved up north so we're trying them) for the same reason.

The Custom Jeep Builder

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2021 392 Rubicon
Occupation
Jeep Customizer
Our most recent sale. Brand new Rubicon with a full build.

Jeep Wrangler JL Arizona dealers! {filename}

Scott and Jenny purchased a Jeep JLU from us last year and now it was time for a 2nd Rubicon build that they could take to their cabin in Colorado.

We started by custom ordering them a black on black 2020 Jeep JLU Rubicon with the most popular features such as LED package, trailer/tow, aux and 8.4 screen with Alpine stereo. From there, we planned out a full build to improve on nearly every part of the Jeep.

To start we installed a TeraFlex Suspensions 3.5" C/T3 suspension system with all 8 adjustable Alpine control arms, as well as a set of 3.1 Series Piggyback Falcon Shocks. A set of 37" Toyo RT tires were paired with 17x9 KMC Wheels.

Next, a full custom matte OD Green 3M vinyl wrap was installed, along with a distressed Military star on the front doors and hood, honoring their family's military pedigree.

For armor, we chose a JcrOffroad front Mauler stubby winch bumper, paired with the new Warn VR EVO Series 8-S winch, capped off with a matte OD green FlatLink from Factor 55. Out back, a JCR rear Crusader bumper was installed along with a pair of 3" LED Dually back-up lights from Rigid. We also added a Rugged Ridge Heavy Duty tire carrier kit which replaces the factory hinges with an aluminum hinge that spreads the weight of the tire across the tailgate for better support.

A set of JCR's Crusader sliders with body cladding run from wheel to wheel and also tuck under the Jeep all the way to the frame, allowing for seamless sliding abilities. Front and rear JCR Crusader fenders were also added, along with JCR's front and rear aluminum inner fender kits.

For forward facing light, we installed a pair of Rigid's Sideshooter LED lights, using Rigid's clean windshield hinge bracket.

Last but not least, a Klein Air horn system was tucked up underneath the Jeep, along with a 2.5 gallon air tank for full on-board air capabilities. We installed the quick chuck on the rear bumper for easy access.

Sponsored

mac6898

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJ
Researching my options now but will be in the market soon. Anyone with any recent info to add to this thread on deals you've been getting around the Phoenix area? So far, not a single dealership has exactly what I want on their lot, so will more than likely be looking into ordering. I'm not opposed to traveling for the best deal, but I'll have a trade-in that'll be factored in so I believe that will limit my options. Any suggestions?

Endless Summer

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 AMG E63S
I just bought my Recon from Courtesy/Superstition Springs in Mesa.. I found the experience totally pleasant - they were happy to call all of the BS "sales talk" and shoot straight and just talk like people. No techniques and tactics - just honest negotiation on what can/can't happen and what is/isn't possible. Smooth, quick and I feel like I got a package/deal that I am happy with and if they sold it to me - then I assume they are as well.. I hit them right smack dab in the middle of COVID quarantine so your mileage may very. No experience with service/warranty I can comment on yet.

mac6898

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJ
Ok, thanks JD. I have them on my list to contact. Sweet Recon by the way!

Abramovich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S (Chief) and 2022 Willys XR (Gobi) ord
Occupation
Retired
Researching my options now but will be in the market soon. Anyone with any recent info to add to this thread on deals you've been getting around the Phoenix area? So far, not a single dealership has exactly what I want on their lot, so will more than likely be looking into ordering. I'm not opposed to traveling for the best deal, but I'll have a trade-in that'll be factored in so I believe that will limit my options. Any suggestions?
Did you order your Wrangler? We are ordering next week. And I have had a similar experience to what has been posted in this thread. I few don't return emails or phone calls, some will, but will not dig deep to make a sale. Then finding the dealerships that will offer good discounts...and we're off to the races! Getting a JL in Chief for my bride.
Sponsored