First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2021 392 Rubicon
Occupation
Jeep Customizer
Did you order your Wrangler? We are ordering next week. And I have had a similar experience to what has been posted in this thread. I few don't return emails or phone calls, some will, but will not dig deep to make a sale. Then finding the dealerships that will offer good discounts...and we're off to the races! Getting a JL in Chief for my bride.
Hands down, if you are ordering...email [email protected] he has done a dozen sales for my customers over the past few months all with outstanding results
Sponsored

Ronin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU, 2016 JK
Did you order your Wrangler? We are ordering next week. And I have had a similar experience to what has been posted in this thread. I few don't return emails or phone calls, some will, but will not dig deep to make a sale. Then finding the dealerships that will offer good discounts...and we're off to the races! Getting a JL in Chief for my bride.
Probably too late for you, but back in March, I did my entire deal with Justin Muhrenberg, the internet sales manager at Earnhardt Jeep via email and text.

I just emailed an offer of 5% under invoice and got it without any negotiation. Maybe you can go lower than that, I don't know as I didn't even try. 5% under was my target price so I was happy to get it without any fuss.
Justin was awesome to work with and I have to say that it was my best purchase experience yet. Didn't step foot into the dealership and he didn't give me any of the usual sales BS. He even delivered the Jeep to me in Sedona.

maybatch2000

First Name
Vivek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model S
Any local owners order 4XE recently? I am only able to get 1% below invoice from Earnhardt. I was able get 5% below for my 2018 JULR

UrbanCowboyAZ

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 JLURD, ā€˜02 TJ
Occupation
Real Estate
Anyone recommend a particular dealership for service? I bought my Jeep in Idaho and itā€™s time for its first oil change. Iā€™m located near old town Scottsdale. Iā€™m really close to the dealership at Indian School and 101, but they were by far the salesiest of the several dealerships I visited locally before buying in Idaho (not sure about their service department). Iā€™ve also heard not such great things about Airpark. Also, Iā€™m in a diesel if that makes any difference from a mechanic standpoint. Any insight is appreciated!

maybatch2000

First Name
Vivek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model S
I have taken my 2018 JL to Chapman near old town over the past 2 years. I purchased the Jeep at another local dealer. They have been courteous and pleasant to work with. I mostly had free oil changes done and one recall done.

Sponsored

JL MADDOG

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 2.0L Turbo
Occupation
Jeepin'
Another vote here for Courtesy Jeep/Superstition Springs in Mesa.

Great buying experience with no BS or sales jargon. The deal was clear, they negotiated with me, gave me top dollar for my trade and the deal was done quickly.

Can't comment on the service department yet as I only have about 325 miles on the unit so I'll update you all here after my first service is completed or if I have a warranty issue that needs to be resolved.

PS: I will say that my conversation regarding a failed keyfob with one of the service advisors went as they normally do, i.e., "Not Our Fault. No Warranty On This" . I do have a call into the business manager to discuss the matter.

dblankenbaker

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots of old Jeeps. JLURD ordered 5/7.
I have inquiries out to Earnhardt, Airpark, Bill Luke, and Avondale to order a JLURD.

Stay tuned...

Nessuno

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
We just ordered a 2021 Rubicon from Earnhardt in Gilbert, AZ with salesperson Trey Crittenden. The process was easy and fun and we got a really nice deal.

dblankenbaker

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots of old Jeeps. JLURD ordered 5/7.
We just ordered a 2021 Rubicon from Earnhardt in Gilbert, AZ with salesperson Trey Crittenden. The process was easy and fun and we got a really nice deal.
My JLURD order w/CJ @ Earnhardt in Gilbert went in this morning as well. Rob @ Tuttle-Click in SoCal was actually $700 cheaper (or $400-$500 after travel expenses), but the trip was just too risky for me because of health issues.

jhonn236_AZ

First Name
Jhonn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sting Gray Rubicon
Any local owners order 4XE recently? I am only able to get 1% below invoice from Earnhardt. I was able get 5% below for my 2018 JULR
heard anything good on the 4XE? I stopped by Earnhardt in Gilbert and they're doing MSRP - Scottsdale is doing MSRP too. Let me know!

Sponsored

desert.darlin.jl

First Name
Lindsey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
heard anything good on the 4XE? I stopped by Earnhardt in Gilbert and they're doing MSRP - Scottsdale is doing MSRP too. Let me know!
Look up and talk to Ruston, I put his email above. He will take care of you if you say who sent you. Hes done a ton of deals for my friends, and FB buddies. Ruston [email protected]

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
Hello Arizona Jeepers! My daughter is in the Phoenix area and I looking to buy a Sport S. I know the market is a bit crazy now, but Iā€™m wondering if anyone in Arizona has current recommendations for a dealer, maybe anyone who is offering any deal.

The Custom Jeep Builder

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2021 392 Rubicon
Occupation
Jeep Customizer
Hello Arizona Jeepers! My daughter is in the Phoenix area and I looking to buy a Sport S. I know the market is a bit crazy now, but Iā€™m wondering if anyone in Arizona has current recommendations for a dealer, maybe anyone who is offering any deal.
It's a no brainer...every time.

Look up and talk to Ruston, I put his email above. He will take care of you if you say who sent you. Hes done a ton of deals for my friends, and FB buddies. Ruston [email protected]
Like Quote

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
It's a no brainer...every time.

Like Quote
Thank you, Todd. Iā€™ll give her that info. I appreciate it!

AZJeepGuy

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR Hydro Blue
Went to the dealer in Peoria on Bell by the 101 yesterday morning. Only 6-7 new wranglers on the lot. A Sport was priced at 46k. Yeesh.
What about out of state dealers? When you register in Arizona do you pay no sales tax, full sales tax or the difference? Always wondered this.
Sponsored