Arizona dealers!

jhonn236_AZ

First Name
Jhonn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sting Gray Rubicon
Time has passed since this post, did it all go well, are there Arizona dealers which match the price?
Andres Jimenez at Earnhardt Jeep in Gilbert is matching a 5% below invoice on your order OR EVEN IF YOU PICK UP ONE OFF THE LOT!!

I just got my Sting Gray yesterday from him. Give him a call at 602-510-3764 or [email protected] - tell him John Cortes sent you and he'll match it. No questions asked
Sponsored

jhonn236_AZ

First Name
Jhonn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
^ Andres' deals are even better than Jeff (from the same dealership) - Jeff is using his Costco pricing, which is $1k below invoice. He is the Costco representative @Earnhardt.

WranglerAz

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2019 JLR, 2000 TJ
^ Andres' deals are even better than Jeff (from the same dealership) - Jeff is using his Costco pricing, which is $1k below invoice. He is the Costco representative @Earnhardt.
Somehow I wrote email to Jeff instead of Andres, and the price was just the Costco offer. I just wrote an email to Andres, quoting your forum post info, to get the same offer.

jhonn236_AZ

First Name
Jhonn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Somehow I wrote email to Jeff instead of Andres, and the price was just the Costco offer. I just wrote an email to Andres, quoting your forum post info, to get the same offer.
awesome - let me know how it goes!

TimBush

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Ian up at Airpark CJD in N Scottsdale was kickass to work with. We communicated via email the whole time and he was straight to the point with numbers. Didn't play any games. He beat the guys over at Tempe CJD and Earnhardt.

Sponsored

BeerGremlin

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future JL
Ian up at Airpark CJD in N Scottsdale was kickass to work with. We communicated via email the whole time and he was straight to the point with numbers. Didn't play any games. He beat the guys over at Tempe CJD and Earnhardt.
Do you happen to have Ian's email address?

Tfom

First Name
Terence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
What deal did you get with Ian. I'm planning to test drive and order in the next 2 weeks. Last I heard was Airpark and Earnhardt in Gilbert were both at 5% below invoice. Did you get lower than that?

TimBush

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

BeerGremlin

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future JL
Just an update: Ian at Airpark could NOT do 5% below invoice on an order (said he could do it if it was on the lot). So, I'm going to give Andres Jimenez a shot now.

Tfom

First Name
Terence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Just got an email back from Ian as well, saying they did better deals on vehicles on the lot. I'll get back to him but I'm going to contact Earnhardt. They can't be moving a lot of vehicles in this heat.

Tfom

First Name
Terence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
So, for those of you guys that ordered and got a good deal, how did you reach out to the dealers. I sent an email to Andres two days ago, and sent one to the Jim Marsh contact yesterday. Airpark wrote back as I said above, but nothing from the other two. I hate to be impatient, but I still have a lot of waiting ahead of me and have been waiting a long time to order. Just wondering if I should wait or just call.

Steveo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Wrangler JLUR, '23 F150 Rattler
Occupation
Retired Code Monkey
Andres/Earnhardt never answered my email either. Marsh was responsive but not as good of pricing as the Idaho dealers. Dennis Dillon communication went dead after asking questions about financing and deposit terms so I ordered with Kent @ Peterson, Nampa, Idaho.
Sponsored