Sponsored

Are there new front lower spring isolators for Mopar Lift?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon
I can't see the part numbers anymore with it installed.... I literally had to threaten lawyers and stand over the tech while he did the 3rd install to get it lined up properly per the instructions.
The only reason my part numbers were visible were because they failed to install either of them. So when the new dealership we’re re-torquing my kit and found the issue, I went into my garage and pull those directly from the Mopar box.

19 JLUR Bright Whit3

First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Stretched 2 door Rubi (LOL)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Punisher
Vehicle Showcase
Mine were black and ended in AC. I was told they were the 3rd generation Mopar lifts to come out. April 2019 marked on the crate. There was still a bow on the driver's side front spring. I ordered the RK pads from @Northridge4x4 with their forum discount. (@$24 for the pair) I'll let you know if they straighten out.

OP
OP

Andrew

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Mine were black and ended in AC. I was told they were the 3rd generation Mopar lifts to come out. April 2019 marked on the crate. There was still a bow on the driver's side front spring. I ordered the RK pads from @Northridge4x4 with their forum discount. (@$24 for the pair) I'll let you know if they straighten out.
My (ex) dealer said they installed the new ones but I found a factory grey pen match mark on my factory spring and the installed isolator post lift install... it was just one lie after another.

19 JLUR Bright Whit3

First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Punisher
Vehicle Showcase
My (ex) dealer said they installed the new ones but I found a factory grey pen match mark on my factory spring and the installed isolator post lift install... it was just one lie after another.
FYI. I installed my Mopar lift so I am sure the new ones (AC) were black.
I said goodbye to the Dealership at pickup. There may be one or two Senior Techs, but the rest are kids with no experience.
Warranty work is the only time I'll bring it in. And I'll still weigh if its important enough to let them touch my Jeep.

Sponsored

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
Do you happen to know the full part numbers or have the instructions with them?

I may just go with RK and skip the confusion lol.

Supposedly the driver side front coil is supposed to curve.

19 JLUR Bright Whit3

First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Punisher
Vehicle Showcase
After a few calls, that's what I was told from FCA. I was detailed in following the instructions as each part was side specific, but really didn't believe a curve was intended. Extensive research lead me to believe the RK perches were the answer to correct the bow. I will post an update on this thread once I have received and installed them.

19 JLUR Bright Whit3

First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Punisher
Vehicle Showcase
Do you happen to know the full part numbers or have the instructions with them?

I may just go with RK and skip the confusion lol.

Supposedly the driver side front coil is supposed to curve.
Let me know which part you need the numbers on and I will try to take a pic. I'm sure I have the instructions also.

19 JLUR Bright Whit3

First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Punisher
Vehicle Showcase
For the spring pad isolators.
My apologies. I couldn't find my instructions manual.
I'll try to take a pic tomorrow of the actual perches. Attached is the parts list for the "AB" version second generation Mopar lift kit. Hopefully the AB converts to an AC on the 3rd generation parts list. Either way, I'll look for my manual and take pics for you tomorrow.

Sponsored

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
My apologies. I couldn't find my instructions manual.
I'll try to take a pic tomorrow of the actual perches. Attached is the parts list for the "AB" version second generation Mopar lift kit. Hopefully the AB converts to an AC on the 3rd generation parts list. Either way, I'll look for my manual and take pics for you tomorrow.
No problem. I tend to lose instructions then find them years later crumpled up somewhere. Lol.

It does seem the RK perches are the way to go.

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
I have the rk isolators on for a few months now. Definitely the way to go. They’re not side specific like the Mopar ones, but not a big deal. The thin part of the isolator faces forward on drivers side, so the spring is turned 180 degrees. Mine collapsed on me wheeling.

9412E685-6ABA-4F49-B56B-C9FBC1AA0678.jpeg

223B22B3-6A70-4FFD-9713-D65072223329.jpeg
Thanks for the info. Both springs turned out semi straight? Does the thin part facing forward cause the spring to seat oddly?

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
It straightened springs out significantly, and no issues with spring turned the other way. I thought there would be when I first put them on because I thought the bow would be bowing in instead of out. You can still see a slight curve but nothing like with original perches. Here’s drivers side.

C03D4078-54FB-4BA3-9FA7-3133492FFE31.jpeg
That looks pretty good. Not much bow at all. Think I'll go that rought.

Pic18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito JLUR, 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (my wife’s)
I have the rk isolators on for a few months now. Definitely the way to go. They’re not side specific like the Mopar ones, but not a big deal. The thin part of the isolator faces forward on drivers side, so the spring is turned 180 degrees. Mine collapsed on me wheeling.

9412E685-6ABA-4F49-B56B-C9FBC1AA0678.jpeg

223B22B3-6A70-4FFD-9713-D65072223329.jpeg
Which isolators collapsed?
Sponsored