Sponsored

Are there new front lower spring isolators for Mopar Lift?

OP
OP

Andrew

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
In most states, that is illegal. You own the jeep and thus you own the parts that came off. If you ever planned to return to stock, you'd need them so they should be obligated to provide you a replacement.
Funny... I specifically asked them to save all my take offs.
I’ve just concluded that dealers lie and there’s nothing a customer can do about it. They control most information.
Sponsored

MyJlU

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKU Sport
Occupation
Sr Product Line Researcher
Vehicle Showcase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon
We have hundreds of Mopar customers with our pads on their JL's to correct spring bow.
For Factory coils, consider Daystar spring pads
Do you have any reviews or documentation to support that it corrects spring bow? Haven’t been on the forum long, so if there is a thread out there please feel free to provide a link.

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
rockkrawler.com
Vehicle(s)
Red JLUR, White JLUR, Yellow JL (3 so far), Bikini Diesel JLU, Billet JT, Hydro Blue JT
Why not on factory springs?
Certain stock applications may have a left hand wound driver side front spring, our pads will work but Daystar's will better accommodate that winding orientation.

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
What are the part numbers for the correct Mopar pads? Seems to have changed a couple times.

Am I better off just ordering the Rock Krawler pads instead? Do they correct the issue? Do they result in a height difference compared to Mopar?

Sponsored

OP
OP

Andrew

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
What are the part numbers for the correct Mopar pads? Seems to have changed a couple times.

Am I better off just ordering the Rock Krawler pads instead? Do they correct the issue? Do they result in a height difference compared to Mopar?
The latest information I have (which is REALLY hard to come by) is that the front lower spring isolators are the same as the stock ones for the 2019 Rubicon.

Most of my troubles were just dealer incompetence. They didn’t line up the parts properly. Once ever putting the left isolator on the right side.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon

Here are the part numbers for the new isolator pads 68342245AC, 68342250AC. These are the part #’s / pads that came in my Mopar lift kit. The stock numbers on my 19 Rubicon were indeed different.

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
Here are the part numbers for the new isolator pads 68342245AC, 68342250AC. These are the part #’s / pads that came in my Mopar lift kit. The stock numbers on my 19 Rubicon were indeed different.
Thanks for the reply. These were the numbers I planned on ordering. I saw so much back and forth on updates I wanted to make sure they were correct.

Did you install the kit yet?

I'm still considering the RK isolators as well.

OP
OP

Andrew

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon
Thanks for the reply. These were the numbers I planned on ordering. I saw so much back and forth on updates I wanted to make sure they were correct.

Did you install the kit yet?

I'm still considering the RK isolators as well.
Had a dealership install the kit. Which was another fiasco. The dealership left the stock pads on my Jeep and installed the lift kit. I took my Jeep to another dealership to have the lift kit installed parts retorque after 500 miles (as directed by the dealership) and the new dealership noticed the isolator pads were the stock pads.
I called Mopar/Jeep and verified the part numbers that were on my Jeep were the stock parts. Another side note is that some dealerships only warranty the lift kits they install.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Andrew

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
were they grey or black? my stock left didn't have a part number stamped on it and the right had the same part number as the stock.

I had the parts guy order new lift kit isolators from the instructions. When they arrived, the left was grey and the right was black.

are those part numbers from the instructions or stamped on the actual part?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon
were they grey or black? my stock left didn't have a part number stamped on it and the right had the same part number as the stock.

I had the parts guy order new lift kit isolators from the instructions. When they arrived, the left was grey and the right was black.

are those part numbers from the instructions or stamped on the actual part?
Both black and stamped on the actual parts.

OP
OP

Andrew

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Had a dealership install the kit. Which was another fiasco. The dealership left the stock pads on my Jeep and installed the lift kit. I took my Jeep to another dealership to have the lift kit installed parts retorque after 500 miles (as directed by the dealership) and the new dealership noticed the isolator pads were the stock pads.
I called Mopar/Jeep and verified the part numbers that were on my Jeep were the stock parts. Another side note is that some dealerships only warranty the lift kits they install.
same issue, dealer incompetence. left the stock isolator on right side and lift kit isolator on the left side. complete fiasco for me too... I feel your pain!

OP
OP

Andrew

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Both black and stamped on the actual parts.
I can't see the part numbers anymore with it installed.... I literally had to threaten lawyers and stand over the tech while he did the 3rd install to get it lined up properly per the instructions.