Sponsored

Are the Gladiator guys supposed to wave? (cause they don't at me)

Sponsored

RemisPaPa

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F-350
Occupation
Retired Marine, DoD Civilian
Don’t really get all of the hate and discontent.🥺 The vast majority of us over at your sister site are current and previous JL, JK, TJ, CJ owners. And we visit both sites, usually numerous times per day to keep up with tips, tricks, trends, rumors, advice, etc., and nary an ill word about our bedless Jeep brothers and sisters.
Guess being one of those once a Marine always a Marine team player kind of folks I have always appreciated the camaraderie. Hell, I’ll wheel with any y’all. And here’s our Gladiator wave, maybe you’ve just misinterpreted it: 🤘

Last edited:

ssrgeoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2022 JLURD
I own a JT and waive all the time. Some just know... others don't. I don't really expect a loud Gladiator with 24's and 8" lift to wave so I will reserve that for someone else. Maybe its also location.

Svereb

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hydro Blue JLU Rubicon
I get waves from all kind of Jeeps but this is Arizona and every 15th vehicle is a JL, JK, JT, CJ, so there are lots of friends here.

Sponsored

nyglt56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL XR | 2008 WK CRD | 2003 TJ
I don't wave at all. Unless I know you, in which case I'm waving in whatever car I'm driving.

But I'm also an asshole who couldn't care less about a wave.

kermitjewel

Threads
Reaction score
anywhere, but always flipping off moderators
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito,
Don’t really get all of the hate and discontent.🥺 The vast majority of us over at your sister site are current and previous JL, JK, TJ, CJ owners. And we visit both sites, usually numerous times per day to keep up with tips, tricks, trends, rumors, advice, etc., and nary an ill word about our bedless Jeep brothers and sisters.
Guess being one of those once a Marine always a Marine team player kind of folks I have always appreciated the camaraderie. Hell, I’ll wheel with any y’all. And here’s our Gladiator wave, maybe you’ve just misinterpreted it: 🤘
we can all get along, jeep talks

20220425_112500.jpg

Tank the Jeep

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Rubicon Diesel
I’m good with extending the wave to Gladiators. I’ll even wave to a lifted Grand Cherokee, because I know they are Jeep people. However I have stopped waving at stock JKs. If someone is still driving a JK on little skinny tires, then they are not real Jeep people. They usually do not wave back. So if you see me in NC and you are rolling stock you need to wave first.