Are Rocksport shocks Chinese made?

TheComet

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon
I searched metalcloak using importyeti and see that Yangzhou Focus Shock comes up a lot.

No big deal, but I would prefer to buy their kit without shocks if this is the case. I don’t think the six paks are for me either.
Sponsored

Matsonian

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Matson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler Rubicon
Thank you for reaching out. Yes, they are imported. We found a great partner to produce the shock according to our long travel specifications providing a budget entry shock offering. And it turns out the RockSports are not only a great price but an amazing shock.

6Paks are a specialized shock with specialized application that we do not recommend for all use cases, but they are built right here in our shop in Northern California.

And we offer the no shock or stock shock options for those customers looking to go a different way.

Cheers! :like:

RubiRob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
I searched metalcloak using importyeti and see that Yangzhou Focus Shock comes up a lot.

No big deal, but I would prefer to buy their kit without shocks if this is the case. I don’t think the six paks are for me either.
ADS makes a great shock for the Metalcloak lift if you wanted the no shock option.