Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
I can't believe you necromanced a year old thread to mention how many pages it had back then. :LOL:
Hahahaha true Mall R, I love it ā€œnecromancedā€. Iā€™m guilty as charged. I do enjoy going back in these forum pages. Iā€™m only a 3 year Jeeper and can learn a lot. But I promise I wonā€™t necromance any more. LMAO. Have a good day my friend!

MALL R8D

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon
Hahahaha true Mall R, I love it ā€œnecromancedā€. Iā€™m guilty as charged. I do enjoy going back in these forum pages. Iā€™m only a 3 year Jeeper and can learn a lot. But I promise I wonā€™t necromance any more. LMAO. Have a good day my friend!
Necromance away. You made this nonsense thread go up to 6 pages, and nobody can accuse you of not using the search feature. :like:

Sponsored

KenPewPew

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR Granite Crystal, 24 JLUR Anvil
Occupation
Twubblemaker
Hey Steve at SF5211!!! I wanna be as cool as you so I necromanced this thread again!!! HA HA

I think that not only Red Jeep is FASTER, psychologically it also gives you a sense of CONFIDENCE! Red is POWER! Red is DANGER! All chicks go for RED! Red is HIGH-ENERGY! Red shows that you are PASSIONATE!! EXCITING!!! It turns you into ATTENTION GETTER!!! (and like many posted on this thread many moons ago - it is also a COP MAGNET!) Red is YOUTHFUL - it empowers you to do stupid things that you should not do especially when you are old and your bones are creaking. Red is SEXY!!! AMOROUS!!! VIBRANT!!! (with the higher chance of getting STDs if you are not careful). Red is INTIMIDATING!!! Trying driving by an old asian lady driving a Dodge Caravan (it does not exist btw) and watch her careening into the ditch out of fear.

Red also makes you FAT!!! (or at least the people surrounding you) as it speeds up blood flow, which increased your digestive system, speed up your metabolism and makes you hungry. So if you want Mama June - then get five red Jeeps and then paint everything in your house RED! Red creates ENVY (thats why a lot of people wants to hit people in red cars) Red represents SEDUCTION - so drive a red car if you want to go pick up people for random sex (watch out for STDs as mentioned above).

Most importantly RED enlarges your PENIS by giving you a false sense of SECURITY (hey whatever works). RED RED RED RED - so tell me Steve, why did you buy Bikini Blue??? :giggle:

Sorry - I am in pain cause I cringed my neck and could not sleep - whats better to do at 5am than browsing JL forum and trolling a little bit.

OH!!! There is ONLY one person who is IMMUNE to the power of RED! And that person is....

Jeep Wrangler JL Are red Jeeps faster? 1603452133108

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Red is the ideal ā€œbeaconā€ color.

See, 9 out of 10 times Iā€™ve gotten stuck itā€™s been in the snow. Thereā€™s no way anyone could miss a Firecracker Red Jeep in a completely white landscape.

Speaking of which, it is snowing up on the local mountains right now. Gotta go.

Sponsored

KenPewPew

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR Granite Crystal, 24 JLUR Anvil
Occupation
Twubblemaker
Geez. What did you put on your cereal, Ken...?
C'mon Aldo - just like Strommen said when he saw the title he knew you would be involved somehow! You know that my imagination runneth wild :giggle: and it is ONLY normal that I would do something so crazy and put you in it.

Don't tell me that I did not even make you smile this morning when you read this post! :like:

Oldbear

First Name
Dwayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel; 20 JL Sport S 2 door
Canā€™t think of anything thatā€™s not been said already

timn1984

First Name
Tim
Threads