Are Dealerships Still Pricing Under Invoice?

StevieV

First Name
Steven
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Just posting a success story...
Bought a brand new JLU Willys at about $5,500 off msrp of $47,900. Got it yesterday (last day of the month) so they wanted to meet their quotas I guess! I almost walked out after the 3rd offer but they were hungry for the sale.

JeepeJL21

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Just posting a success story...
Bought a brand new JLU Willys at about $5,500 off msrp of $47,900. Got it yesterday (last day of the month) so they wanted to meet their quotas I guess! I almost walked out after the 3rd offer but they were hungry for the sale.
great. which dealership was this?

mosa8084

First Name
Mo
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR (Ordered)
I just bought a Rubicon with Xtreme Recon package for 11.9% below MSRP from Kent at Peterson in Idaho. You should definitely shop around

RioRideNM

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tenere 700
If you're in the Front Range of Colorado I'd recommend using Andrew at Fort Collins Jeep. I placed an order last week for a Rubicon 4xe and had a fantastic experience: below invoice pricing with Tread Lightly, thoughtful feedback about my build and what might cause delays in production, and clear, timely communication since my order. His contact is:

Andrew Crimando
Internet Sales Consultant
Fort Collins Jeep
224 W Harmony Rd
Fort Collins, CO 80525
Phone: (970) 308-1077
[email protected]
Thanks JRA! 👍

Used this advice as it’s not too far from Albuquerque. Certainty was worth it! Order placed…

How is everyone keeping busy while you wait for deliveries? Haha

Reactions: JRA

6togo

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler JLU Sahara
That's great. Can share what kind of deal you received. I know they were 8 percent under invoice with tread lighty and financing about a month ago.
Thanks
Details are a few posts back.

zdr

First Name
Zach
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon V6 6-Speed Manual
You can ship a Wrangler if you don't have the time to take time off and still be thousands ahead. Easily.

Gupton is located in a fun part of the country. TN is beautiful, lots of fun roads, great restaurants, and things to do. Personally I would make a adventure out of the trip. I have traveled for 5-6 cars before. Most recently a month ago for a new car. I plan on ordering from Gupton if none of my local dealers are competitive. I see traveling to TN as a free road trip.
Question, if something needs repaired under warranty, do you have to have your Jeep taken back to Gupton?
Thanks.

Advertisement

Stinger Off-Road

Advertisement