Sponsored

Are all of these sold to Forum Members?

GRAK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubi, Corvette
Clubs

Dunno what's up.. maybe they are cool with shipping the vehicle to far off people for cheap?

They've got this big US map in the showroom with pins showing all the nationwide sales? Weird

swozey

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
oh god i didn't need to see this with my 2.5% off invoice, none of these are even over 50k..

Sponsored

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
One of those is mine! Supposed to arrive any day from staging in Roper, Wyoming.
Yours (I assume this is yours...)doesn't have the guaranteed price or w/additional qualifiers like the others....What did you end up paying for this one?

upload_2018-4-4_13-13-16.png

Scott2373

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F150 / 2018 Sahara JLU. Formerly 2013 JK and 2003 Liberty Renegade
How does that work? Do they ship it to your local dealer, or do you have to go pick it up? Those are some insanely low prices! Some are almost 15% below MSRP! My local dealer got all red in the face when she had to go to 2.33% below invoice, and I'm not done dealing yet! Are these prices for real, or are they marking them up to make it look like a better deal? Seems too good to be true and we all know what they say about that...curious....

Jayinutah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Srx
You have to pick it up in Idaho. Everything seems legit. I will know for sure when I pick it up. My local dealers were not happy trying to match this price. No one would go below invoice. It was "impossible". The listed sale price requires that you use their financing. My price would have been $1000 less if I had done so. They have folks come from all over the country to pick up their Jeeps.

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
You have to pick it up in Idaho. Everything seems legit. I will know for sure when I pick it up. My local dealers were not happy trying to match this price. No one would go below invoice. It was "impossible". The listed sale price requires that you use their financing. My price would have been $1000 less if I had done so. They have folks come from all over the country to pick up their Jeeps.
Why didn't you just use their financing and refinance when you got home?

Sponsored

kkuntz01

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2014 Ram 2500 Crew Cab
Why didn't you just use their financing and refinance when you got home?
No personal experience, however I've "heard" that many (several) of the dealers had special requirements like using their financing and not being able to refi for like 3 or 6 months or something like that. When they're going that deep, they need to claw back some of the money they lost.

MtCamper

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlUR White Rubi, 2018 GMC 3500 Duramax,
Occupation
Retired Snowbird
I tried Dennis Dillon. I emailed twice and received canned replies to call so I called. Gave the info to the salesman on what I wanted and was told he would get back to me with a price and that it would be 10-12 to delivery. I waited three days to hear back and went to my local dealer and he had a Rubicon in stock that was pretty much what I wanted. I took a couple of screen shots of similar MSRP vehicles and they came within $800 of Dennis Dillons price and it was in stock. I agreed to price and the rest of the process was a pleasure. I've purchased a number of vehicles over the years and this was the best experience I've ever had. My sales man was Jesse Rule 406-403-4947. He is a Jeep guy and owns a tricked out 2013 Rubi. No pressure. I drove two different Rubicons and he answered all my questions except what to do if the battery dies on the keyless start. He didn't know if you could start it, but got right back to me with the answer. No BS, didn't tell me what I wanted to hear just gave me honest answers. The dealership is Don K in Whitefish Mt. Give a Jesse a call, they have 3 Rubis left and more Sports and Safaris.

AFfiredawg

First Name
Johnathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Fire Fighter
Mine is at Dennis Dillon just waiting for me to go get it on Friday! MSRP of 52.5 and should pay 45.5 maybe less...
Sponsored