First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 jeep 392, Mercedes E 53 convt, Prevost H3-41
Occupation
Retired
I bought a nice dual motor ARB compressor. I had a simple question about the purple wire and how it activates the relay. They provide a wiring harness that is designed to operate lockers, but since I will never have lockers, I just wanted to connect it properly. Their reply took two weeks, and all they said was they could not add anything to the directions that came in the box - which did not address a non locker installation. A schematic would have been helpful and would have been all I needed, although some words of explantion might have been nice as well.

Its all connected, works great.

I felt thje company showed a profound lack of knowledge about their own product and worse, a stunning lack of customer care, especially for such a common install on a Jeep JL. So While they make a great product, don't count on them for any help of any kind.
Sponsored

Garweft

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL
Sounds like lack of knowledge. You must have gotten a hold of the gear guy when you needed an electrician.

moodywizard

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
If purchased new the compressor comes with a wiring diagram/blueprint. Every time I contact ARB USA I have received a prompt response and they have actually sent out replacements parts for free. Nothing but great customer service.

fat_head

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
When your overpriced ARB product breaks you will be even more disappointed.
Sponsored