First Name
Dalton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Photographer
I'm asking for help to tie the ARB Single Air Compressor into JL Rubicon Auxiliary Switch system, w/o the need of ARB locker wires/solenoids and w/o the need of ARB isolation switch. (modified diagrams included)

This part is easy: Since the JL Rubicon does not need air lockers, I will be removing the wires from the ARB system.

Since the JL Rubi has the built in auxiliary switch system, and I don't need the wires & solenoids for the lockers, would I need to keep the Red and Black wires going to the isolation switch (meaning the ARB iso switch would be eliminated)? If not, what would the Red going to the pressure switch do and the Black going to the ARB relay do? Would I need to keep that Red/Black wire system in place if I were running the Rubi aux switch system and what would they do? Or tie them into somewhere else?
Or would I just have to wire this to the battery, like normal, and not use the Rubi aux switches at all?

Separate question: Do I have to run the Black/White wire back to battery negative or can I ground to frame?

The diagrams, in order, are:
ARB single air compressor w/ lockers & solenoids (factory diagram for reference)
ARB single air compressor w/o lockers wires & solenoids (easy route to do)
ARB single air compressor w/o lockers wires & solenoids and proposed Rubi aux switch tie in (route I'd like to go / need help)

View attachment 272513
ARB single air compressor w/o lockers wires & solenoids (easy route to do):
View attachment 272514
ARB single air compressor w/o lockers wires & solenoids and proposed Rubi aux switch tie in (route I'd like to go / need help):
View attachment 272515
Sponsored

OP
OP
Big Husky

Big Husky

First Name
Dalton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Photographer
UPDATE:

I found the solution from [Banned Site]'s recent video that answered every question. Thread can be deleted.

Last edited: