• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Utah ARB/OME 2" lift kit with adj control arms (heavy springs)

Chad1433

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Vehicle Showcase
I have a new in-box lift kit for sale. It was a bonus from my company, but I decided not to install it. $999 and buyer pays shipping. Fits 2018+ JLU/JLUR

EDF8DEE3-A4B3-4C63-ACD9-FF56AE8CAAE2.jpeg

9FAB0FE2-7FFF-4434-AB29-770A671B2317.jpeg

D9891A23-E911-43AB-B628-F1D0E9E7F83C.jpeg

8699ED22-0254-47E2-8DCE-96E2E97BD437.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Chad1433

Chad1433

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Vehicle Showcase
I have a new in-box lift kit for sale. It was a bonus from my company, but I decided not to install it. $999 and buyer pays shipping. Fits 2018+ JLU/JLUR
Just a bump. I still have the lift!

AcesandEights

First Name
Aces
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 2D, with extra guacamole
Occupation
I'm often occupied, by many things, often at the same time
Just to be clear, it is four springs and two control arms? Anything else in the box? Is it the JL2DHK?

OP
OP
Chad1433

Chad1433

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Just to be clear, it is four springs and two control arms? Anything else in the box? Is it the JL2DHK?
4 Springs (heavy), 4 Shocks (OME), adjustable control arms and longer sway links, with new bump stops and all hardware.

I have a 4 dr, but Im not sure what the diff is for 2dr, perhaps a softer spring for less weight. This is a 4dr kit.

rockenrolla

First Name
Rock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
I'm interested but can you explain the ARB/OME? Is it a combination of the two companies?

Sponsored

AcesandEights

First Name
Aces
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon 2D, with extra guacamole
Occupation
I'm often occupied, by many things, often at the same time
@rockenrolla
Old Man Emu (OME) is an Australian company. ARB is the US distributor of their products.

So, when someone says ARB, they are really only using the US distributor name/company, as it may be more well-known than Old Man Emu. Ultimately though, it is an Old Man Emu suspension system.

OP
OP
Chad1433

Chad1433

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Vehicle Showcase
I'm interested but can you explain the ARB/OME? Is it a combination of the two companies?
I think ARB is Australian as well. Either way, ARB makes the springs and hardware and Old Man Emu makes the shocks.

I've driven this kit on several rental vehicles at work and it's a nice set up, I like the control of the shocks.

rockenrolla

First Name
Rock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
I think ARB is Australian as well. Either way, ARB makes the springs and hardware and Old Man Emu makes the shocks.

I've driven this kit on several rental vehicles at work and it's a nice set up, I like the control of the shocks.
Nice! By any chance do you photos of the kit? Just trying to confirm before driving 4 hours into Moab lol

OP
OP
Chad1433

Chad1433

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Nice! By any chance do you photos of the kit? Just trying to confirm before driving 4 hours into Moab lol
Sure, I can put some pics together. It's mostly still in the box.