JoepCO

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR Sting Grey
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone have this lift installed? If so, what are your impressions? Does the lift have much rake to it? Pictures are a plus!

thanks in advance for your help!
Sponsored

NewbyJL

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone have this lift installed? If so, what are your impressions? Does the lift have much rake to it? Pictures are a plus!

thanks in advance for your help!
Just picked up everything from ARB HQ here in WA will be going on post to use their auto hobby shop to use the lift to make it easier to work on. I’ll post pics and review once I’ve installed it all this weekend.

OP
OP
JoepCO

JoepCO

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR Sting Grey
Vehicle Showcase
Just picked up everything from ARB HQ here in WA will be going on post to use their auto hobby shop to use the lift to make it easier to work on. I’ll post pics and review once I’ve installed it all this weekend.
Awesome!! I couldn’t wait so I went ahead and pulled the trigger and had mine installed yesterday!

NewbyJL

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Here is a pic!

03406C9B-AEB4-4F44-937F-D532456FA0AF.jpeg
My wife loves your Jeep. She wanted that color but we needed a vehicle asap so we settled with the Bright White
Here is a pic!

Jeep Wrangler JL ARB Old Man Emu 3.5” (2.5” Rubicon) Suspension Lift 03406C9B-AEB4-4F44-937F-D532456FA0AF
Shes a beauty.Love that color. My wife wanted a JLUR but we needed a vehicle asap so we settled on a Bright White JLU Sport for now. We'll eventually get a JLUR. We're new to Jeeps so definitely a learning curve.

Sponsored

NewbyJL

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport
Vehicle Showcase
I'll share some pics once we have it all installed. We went with ARBs complete BP-51 set up so we shall see. By the way I once worked at ARB that's what made me get their lift was the customer service aspect of it.

OP
OP
JoepCO

JoepCO

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR Sting Grey
Vehicle Showcase
I'll share some pics once we have it all installed. We went with ARBs complete BP-51 set up so we shall see. By the way I once worked at ARB that's what made me get their lift was the customer service aspect of it.
That’s great to hear. I’m excited to see your rig all set up! Those BP-51s are sweet.

jigamanz

First Name
Jeegs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20' Jeep JLUR, 14' Mazda 3 Sport GT, 09' Acura RDX
Great looking lift, hows the ride comparing to stock Rubicon? Any other parts? Did you guys go with the HD or LD setup?

OP
OP
JoepCO

JoepCO

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR Sting Grey
Vehicle Showcase
Great looking lift, hows the ride comparing to stock Rubicon? Any other parts? Did you guys go with the HD or LD setup?
Thanks! I chose to go with light duty. I am only about 30 highway miles into it but so far, so good.

No other pieces as of yet. But I liked that the kit came with a front and rear adjustable track bar.

OP
OP
JoepCO

JoepCO

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR Sting Grey
Vehicle Showcase
My wife loves your Jeep. She wanted that color but we needed a vehicle asap so we settled with the Bright White

Shes a beauty.Love that color. My wife wanted a JLUR but we needed a vehicle asap so we settled on a Bright White JLU Sport for now. We'll eventually get a JLUR. We're new to Jeeps so definitely a learning curve.
thanks! Bright White was my #2 choice. They can look so clean when they are built.

my first wrangler too, and you’re right the learning curve is there. But thankfully this form is super helpful!

Sponsored

NewbyJL

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sport
Vehicle Showcase
So it definitely took me the entire weekend but I must say it came out perfect. Wife is totally happy about her Jeep and it makes me happy to see her smile every time she drives now.

IMG_8699.JPG
IMG_8652.JPG
IMG_8697.jpg
IMG_8679.JPG

OP
OP
JoepCO

JoepCO

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR Sting Grey
Vehicle Showcase
So it definitely took me the entire weekend but I must say it came out perfect. Wife is totally happy about her Jeep and it makes me happy to see her smile every time she drives now.

Awesome job and nice work!
IMG_8699.JPG
IMG_8652.JPG
IMG_8697.jpg
IMG_8679.JPG

Friday2322

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLUR
I had the HD kit on my JKUR with aftermarket front and rear bumpers, a winch and a 150 lb gear bag in the back and I thought it rode pretty firm. Otherwise I loved it.
Are you planning on adding a winch and bumpers? I'm curious how the light duty springs and shocks ride. I would definitely purchase their product again. Good looking Jeep by the way.

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
I had the HD kit on my JKUR with aftermarket front and rear bumpers, a winch and a 150 lb gear bag in the back and I thought it rode pretty firm. Otherwise I loved it.
Are you planning on adding a winch and bumpers? I'm curious how the light duty springs and shocks ride. I would definitely purchase their product again. Good looking Jeep by the way.
A lot of us did the HD springs on JKs to get more height but because we didn't have fully loaded overland style rigs, the ride wasn't great. They really intend those springs to be used with heavy builds. Meaning overland. RTT, Fridge, Storage drawers, etc on top of all the usual bumpers, winches, etc.
I ran OME back on one my first TJs in 2000 and loved it. Also ran their stuff on two different JKs. Great quality product. If they would of had these kits out when I lifted my 2019 JLUR I would of highly considered their stuff and for sure the light load.

OP
OP
JoepCO

JoepCO

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR Sting Grey
Vehicle Showcase
I am going to add a winch but not any bumpers. For this setup the light duty should hopefully work great!
Sponsored