ARB Gear for Aussie Delivered JL Wrangler

Jaydee_S

First Name
Jaydee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Mojito Rubicon
Yes this is the kicker be legal or save $1400. It is a lot of money saved right up till you get caught out (if your unlucky).
and thats not even bringing any insurance claims into the question =/
Sponsored

Joey

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 grand cherokee
Spoke to Uneek today about a new bar not likely to see a bullbar from them anytime soon as Colorado and Ranger seems to be their priority due to how many are on the road. Looks like arb only option if we want to stay legal..

Jaydee_S

First Name
Jaydee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Mojito Rubicon
Spoke to Uneek today about a new bar not likely to see a bullbar from them anytime soon as Colorado and Ranger seems to be their priority due to how many are on the road. Looks like arb only option if we want to stay legal..
i'll stick with the factory Rubicon steel bar.. I prefer the look of it over the ARB one any day.. but to each their own i guess..

JeepColorado

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
I love ARB products- have always had a great experience with them. I really wish they made the BP-51 shocks for the stock height Rubicon- I'm really debating whether to lift it or not.

IMG_0880.JPG

IMG_0885.JPG

IMG_0886.JPG

Joey

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 grand cherokee
i'll stick with the factory Rubicon steel bar.. I prefer the look of it over the ARB one any day.. but to each their own i guess..
As the stock rubicon bar is no longer included it is now a optional extra. Now come with the standard bar, not sure the exact price but the dealer mentioned $1800 but I could be wrong.

Sponsored

Jaydee_S

First Name
Jaydee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Mojito Rubicon
As the stock rubicon bar is no longer included it is now a optional extra. Now come with the standard bar, not sure the exact price but the dealer mentioned $1800 but I could be wrong.
oh dam....didnt realize they would be charging so much for the steel option now.. =/

its one of those things isnt it... risk it with non adr approved or hand over your first born to ARB for a bar..

Rubi D

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon Diesel, Hella Yella
oh dam....didnt realize they would be charging so much for the steel option now.. =/

its one of those things isnt it... risk it with non adr approved or hand over your first born to ARB for a bar..
The bar will be cheaper in the long run!

rubileon

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR RHD 3.6
But yeah the steering damper location is rubbish. You can relocate it but you have to cut off that bracket down low. I'll definitely be doing this at some point, just not sure if i want to do that sooner or do it later as i'd like to run the car for at least a year without voiding to many warranty things just yet haha but it is taking away crucial clearance from the car.
They can't deny warranty unless the "unapproved" thing you did caused a problem. If you relocate and suddenly start getting the death wobble, the chances are they'll not cover it under warranty but otherwise, you should be fine.

Jaydee_S

First Name
Jaydee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Mojito Rubicon
They can't deny warranty unless the "unapproved" thing you did caused a problem. If you relocate and suddenly start getting the death wobble, the chances are they'll not cover it under warranty but otherwise, you should be fine.
its those kind of comments that make me want to spend money and do all this haha..

Id say i'll have this mod done before snow season starts... the short to do list is large haha

TrickyO

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Overland
Has anyone heard when the ARB Deluxe Bar will be released for the JL Overland? The original release of the Rubicon indicated they were developing an adapter kit for the Sport and Overland. Every time I call they they say that "sales" has not information from "engineering" until a couple of days before it's released.

"An extra kit is required for the Overland model as they feature a different style energy absorption system and parking sensors compared to the Rubicon. This kit is still currently under development with our team"

Sponsored

Joe98

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019, 2 door Sport S, Mojito!
I have a beautiful 2 door.
To go camping I remove the back seats.
I would like to install drawers temporarily and remove them when we return home.
ARB drawers are 30 kilo each for a total of 60 kilo!
Does anybody know of light weight drawers? Bunnings perhaps?

Muddog17

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Only the JL 2 door Sport S - what more do I need!
Occupation
Self emplyed
Vehicle Showcase
I have a beautiful 2 door.
To go camping I remove the back seats.
I would like to install drawers temporarily and remove them when we return home.
ARB drawers are 30 kilo each for a total of 60 kilo!
Does anybody know of light weight drawers? Bunnings perhaps?
Hey Joe, check out this video:

I am doing something similar but splitting it up into f4 quarters for more convenience. Mine is coming along slowly .

Joe98

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019, 2 door Sport S, Mojito!
Wonderful thank you!

davejkenny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Vehicle Showcase
Kings now do some aluminium draws. Not sure on the weight or sizes but could be worth a look.

Rubi D

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon Diesel, Hella Yella
ARB now posted their Rear Bar on the website. Looks like it maintains the features from the plastic bar such as rear fogs and reverse sensors and adds recovery points.
Noting the relocation of the license plate.

Rearbar.JPG
Sponsored