ARB CKMA12 Mounted Under Passenger Seat

Tony2772

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Granite
Looked all over the net for a specific mount for the jl to mount the ARB single compressor to but came up empty handed. So This morning I headed to my local Lowes to pick up the materials I needed to fabricate my own. Hope y'all like my design. I think its pretty clean and sits nicely under the seat and allows you to still use the factory rear floor mats and best of all there was no drilling into the body of the jeep at all. I used the rear mounting bolts for the seat and also had to extend the air connection so you could get to it but yet still not in the way. Also I have a 2019 JLUR just incase you were wondering.

IMG_0287.jpg

IMG_0290.jpg

IMG_0291.jpg
Sponsored

traviswalker007

First Name
Tony T Walker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Looked all over the net for a specific mount for the jl to mount the ARB single compressor to but came up empty handed. So This morning I headed to my local Lowes to pick up the materials I needed to fabricate my own. Hope y'all like my design. I think its pretty clean and sits nicely under the seat and allows you to still use the factory rear floor mats and best of all there was no drilling into the body of the jeep at all. I used the rear mounting bolts for the seat and also had to extend the air connection so you could get to it but yet still not in the way. Also I have a 2019 JLUR just incase you were wondering.

Jeep Wrangler JL ARB CKMA12 Mounted Under Passenger Seat IMG_0291

parts list? write up? looks really good im in the same boat right now but want to locate mine under drivers seat but dont want to cut a/c duct or carpet for the ARB mount.

av8or

First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2023 Rivian R1T
Occupation
FedEx-retired
Nice. I have one on order and am undecided were to put it. I like that very much.

MarkyMark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Rubicon JLU 2.0t w/ eTorque & Moto Guzzi Griso
@Tony2772 , hey bud, hoping you may have a pdf or template of your bracket… plus a parts list? It’s a super cool install. Pretty interested in it. If you do and would drop it out here, would be appreciated. If not, totally understand.

Sponsored

Lightguy

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Xtreme Recon Sting Grey
Just found this! Nicely done!!

OP
OP
Tony2772

Tony2772

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Granite
Sorry y’all I haven’t been on this site in quite sometime. Unfortunately I do not have any plans for the bracket as I just built it as I went along and modified as needed. I will say there was absolutely no cutting or drilling into the body to install it.
Sponsored