Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Semi-Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Title says it all. I am finishing my install of the ARB twin compressor using the M.O.R.E. bracket in the cargo compartment and now I'm thinking about adding the 1 gallon tank, so I can utilize some additional power tools and such. But I am scratching my head on a location to mount the tank, most likely under the Jeep, but open to other valid ideas.

Kudo's to Kevin at @JeepGeneration for the install video

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...w-m-o-r-e-bracket-install-review-video.23657/

I watched his video several times while doing my own wiring. the only thing I did different was to have the red wire for the ignition power come from the cargo compartment 12 volt wiring. There is a fuse in the fuse box that allows you to decide if you want it to be full time power or only power on ignition. I adjusted the fuse (its all located in the Owners Manual) and then ran a far shorter and less intrusive red wire to the red wire powering the receptacle just a few feet from the compressor. Tonight I draped the wiring harness on the ground and used jumper cables to test connect to the battery, fired up the Jeep, flipped the ARB switch to on and the compressor came on as hoped for an expected.
Sponsored