EIGHTLUG

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GLADIATOR (R&D) / '21 BRONCO FIRST EDITION
Yes. We can ship you the post machined STIRRUP, as long as they’re in stock. I’ll add it as an option on the website. If you want to go ahead and place an order to secure them, just add ‘Post Machined’ to your order notes.
Sponsored

Msquad

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
Any updates here?
Anybody get their stirrups?
It has ben 7.5 weeks since paying for me and my DM not answered.

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any updates here?
Anybody get their stirrups?
It has ben 7.5 weeks since paying for me and my DM not answered.
Replied to your DM. emailing us will get you faster results, most of the time. We're a small business and we don't have a person manning a computer to continuously scan for PMs/DMs on instagram, facebook, and several forums. Maybe, one day, we will. We're just not at that point yet.

Msquad

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
Replied to your DM. emailing us will get you faster results, most of the time. We're a small business and we don't have a person manning a computer to continuously scan for PMs/DMs on instagram, facebook, and several forums. Maybe, one day, we will. We're just not at that point yet.
Thanks much. Good to have an update posted here.

Sponsored

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
UPDATE 12/29/22

First off, I sincerely want to thank all of you that placed an order and also for your patience on this brand new product for the WRANGLER and GLADIATOR.

We’re through the bottle neck at powder coat. UPS delivered the powder coated parts to us just a couple hours ago. I mocked up a full assembly with clamps and the ‘Third Leg’.

We’ll get all of the the parts inspected now and off to you just after the new year! I’m excited for you to get our clamp on steps onto your Jeeps and start a new chapter for us in the Jeep accessory aftermarket!
View attachment 696074 View attachment 696075

8E6E7FF0-2A60-4785-B8A9-E7CCC7BDA4B7.jpeg

C58B4C73-CF30-4FA7-AD6A-F9F227EB7240.jpeg

9F5ADEEB-94A2-474A-9781-741AB0730260.jpeg

8752B972-F909-4589-9057-E3AF7E9D09DC.jpeg

8136DC38-670E-4B5A-B666-F3436CB2948A.jpeg

FB028AE8-6E54-41CA-81A7-4B650F96C6C8.jpeg

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
  • 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited:
OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
More pictures? Video of putting them off and on and you getting in?
I'll get some videos of me (6' 210#) getting in and out of it. Our R&D rig, as you can see, has a mild lift and 37" tires. So, good use case for these STIRRUPS. It's at the dealer today getting the roof leak addressed. Once it's back, we'll make more content for you.
Jeep Wrangler JL AR | Jeep STIRRUPS Wrangler X GLADIATOR 0V5A2711
Jeep Wrangler JL AR | Jeep STIRRUPS Wrangler X GLADIATOR 0V5A2712
Jeep Wrangler JL AR | Jeep STIRRUPS Wrangler X GLADIATOR 0V5A2713

waldo_

First Name
Waldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys JLU
I’ve been eyeing these, but am curious about how much clearance there is between the clamps and the body panels. Are they going to be rubbing against my paint? Anyone have an install video yet?

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’ve been eyeing these, but am curious about how much clearance there is between the clamps and the body panels. Are they going to be rubbing against my paint? Anyone have an install video yet?
I've tried a couple times to make an install video, but always get pulled away. Install for a four door takes about 20 min, if that. After you do the first one, the other three go really quick. On our particular GLADIATOR, we have about a credit card thickness between the painted body panel and the clamp. The Jeep rock slider, from what we've seen, is A LOT closer to the body than the similar component on the Bronco. There is also a lot of 'Jeep tolerance' in that gap. Of all of the orders we've shipped in the past couple weeks (50-60 vehicle sample size), we've received two emails that the gap was actually too small for the upper clamp half to fit. And it was only like that on one side.

To mitigate this, we've already redesigned the upper clamp half and will be machining an updated Rev now. Function remains the same, but the capture portion is reduced to allow for the <3mm gap that some customers are experiencing.

Jeep Wrangler JL AR | Jeep STIRRUPS Wrangler X GLADIATOR Rev 1 Jeep Clam

Sponsored

waldo_

First Name
Waldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys JLU
I've tried a couple times to make an install video, but always get pulled away. Install for a four door takes about 20 min, if that. After you do the first one, the other three go really quick. On our particular GLADIATOR, we have about a credit card thickness between the painted body panel and the clamp. The Jeep rock slider, from what we've seen, is A LOT closer to the body than the similar component on the Bronco. There is also a lot of 'Jeep tolerance' in that gap. Of all of the orders we've shipped in the past couple weeks (50-60 vehicle sample size), we've received two emails that the gap was actually too small for the upper clamp half to fit. And it was only like that on one side.

To mitigate this, we've already redesigned the upper clamp half and will be machining an updated Rev now. Function remains the same, but the capture portion is reduced to allow for the <3mm gap that some customers are experiencing.

Jeep Wrangler JL AR | Jeep STIRRUPS Wrangler X GLADIATOR Rev 1 Jeep Clam
Oh wow, that’s great to see that you’ve started the redesign to account for that. When will the redesigned version be available to purchase? The only thing holding me back from pulling the trigger on getting a set is the concern for the body panels getting rubbed by the clamp. But if you guys are working to address the thickness I’d definitely be up for a set as soon as the redesign is available

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oh wow, that’s great to see that you’ve started the redesign to account for that. When will the redesigned version be available to purchase? The only thing holding me back from pulling the trigger on getting a set is the concern for the body panels getting rubbed by the clamp. But if you guys are working to address the thickness I’d definitely be up for a set as soon as the redesign is available
The updated part is in the queue for machining now. Once a bunch of them (100 or so) are machined, they'll head over to the powdercoat shop for finishing. I'd guess around late February the redesign will be the standard part. For now, we'll continue to ship orders and address the customers of vehicles with 'less gap' on a case by case basis.

ScoobyBlue

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Formerly 16JK Willys, now 21JL Rubicon
The updated part is in the queue for machining now. Once a bunch of them (100 or so) are machined, they'll head over to the powdercoat shop for finishing. I'd guess around late February the redesign will be the standard part. For now, we'll continue to ship orders and address the customers of vehicles with 'less gap' on a case by case basis.
Is there a design in the works which will work with the Rubicon Rock Rails with Step Assist? I’d be interested! 🙂

OP
OP
EIGHTLUG

EIGHTLUG

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is there a design in the works which will work with the Rubicon Rock Rails with Step Assist? I’d be interested! 🙂
I'd have to have one in the shop to verify fitment or design a part that will make it work.

scotts418

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler 392
Would you be able to post video of someone using the steps? Interested to see if there’s any flex in the rail once installed.
Sponsored