April 2021 pricing/rates/incentives??

dgoodhue

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 80th JLU
In looking at Jeep's website this morning, it looks like April's finance rates are the same as last month. No additional incentives for a Wranglers.
Sponsored

OP
OP

JLTraveler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR MT
In looking at Jeep's website this morning, it looks like April's finance rates are the same as last month. No additional incentives for a Wranglers.
yeah - that's what I am seeing as well. I'm also following up on some of the tips I received on this thread this AM as well.

dalema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL392, Golf GTI
Wow great tips here. I’ll work on this today. I’ve been calling dealers in 125 mile radius and very few MT rubi available. And for the ones that are, when I call - they are sold.

8% below invoice or msrp? Below invoice seems too low.

have checked caravan, true car, driveway, etc...
thats below invoice. I’m not too familiar with the east coast but as pointed out above Criswell or Koons do around 8% below invoice when using their financing (ie apples to apples with your situation). Or a little less without the financing.

check in the recommended dealer thread - and contact the specific salesman noted for those locations.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/recommended-dealers-list.1227/

you can also refi out of their financing fairly quickly if you go that route

if you order one it doesn’t take too long and you get exactly what you want!

GeneralKlinger

First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota Rav4 Hybrid XSE
Wow great tips here. I’ll work on this today. I’ve been calling dealers in 125 mile radius and very few MT rubi available. And for the ones that are, when I call - they are sold.

8% below invoice or msrp? Below invoice seems too low.

have checked caravan, true car, driveway, etc...
I've got 6% below invoice on the 4xe. A gas model, you should be able to get 1-2% better I would think.

brewski

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-diesel
Right now the best rates I know of are 5y for 2.24% and 6y for 2.74%, or jeeps 0% for 3y. If you have top tier credit, anything over 3% for 5y is a rip off. I don't know your credit score and I don't know what is available for non-top tier rates. Top tier is usually high 700s and up.

Sponsored

OP
OP

JLTraveler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR MT
You guys rock!!!! Thursday morning called criswell. Thursday night after numerous texts and calls got an amazing deal after mentioning this forum. They had JLUR 6MT equipped just the way I would have ordered it. Friday drove down from NY and took delivery. Nothing but great things to say about Azmi, Ale, and Thong over at Criswell! Thanks guys!

Wendao

First Name
Wendao
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler rubicon 2021
Congrats!! I am also shopping for wrangler, would you mind sharing the final number?

OP
OP

JLTraveler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR MT
Congrats!! I am also shopping for wrangler, would you mind sharing the final number?
Well. I had a trade in so ymmv. But mention this forum and it’s pretty simple they have deals for forum members. Ask for Azmi - he’s great. And he works with Ale who is the sales manager. If you want - pm me your cell number and I can text Azmi to give him a heads up.

GearWhore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel, 1972 Arctic Cat Climber, 2006 Triumph Speed Triple
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Gentleman Explorer
Congrats on the new Wrangler! There are so many dealers, but it is rare to find a good one and one that is willing to make deals to move cars with minimal BS. Happy you took your time, found what you wanted, and saved some money!

OP
OP

JLTraveler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR MT
Congrats on the new Wrangler! There are so many dealers, but it is rare to find a good one and one that is willing to make deals to move cars with minimal BS. Happy you took your time, found what you wanted, and saved some money!
Yeah. Wouldn’t have known what the possibilities were without this thread/members. So thanks again. Been driving around all day with freedom panels off and loving it. Next I have to find a deal on the premium tinted soft top. Maybe I’ll start a new thread to see what folks here say! :)

Wendao

First Name
Wendao
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler rubicon 2021
Well. I had a trade in so ymmv. But mention this forum and it’s pretty simple they have deals for forum members. Ask for Azmi - he’s great. And he works with Ale who is the sales manager. If you want - pm me your cell number and I can text Azmi to give him a heads up.
I am trying to get sense of how much off I should be expecting, will reach out when I am ready to purchase! thanks for sharing!
Sponsored