Apple CarPlay/Spotify/Audible not Working

jazzBox

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL
My JL is less than 2 months old and recently Apple CarPlay is acting flaky where it doesn't display anything on the screen display in my Jeep for Amazon/Spotify/Apple Podcast/Audible apps.

If I reboot the phone it works for awhile then craps out again.

Any solution to this problem?
Sponsored

robaw

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU MOAB (MOJITO!), 2009 Honda CBR600RR
My JL is less than 2 months old and recently Apple CarPlay is acting flaky where it doesn't display anything on the screen display in my Jeep for Amazon/Spotify/Apple Podcast/Audible apps.

If I reboot the phone it works for awhile then craps out again.

Any solution to this problem?
Which radio and software version do you have? Might just need an update...

RubiSc0tt

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR in Punk'n Orange
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Turn Wrenches/ Write code
Having the same issue. I can connect and start playing from my phone, but it doesn't show up on the carplay screen. Info shows up fine on the media screen, but that's it. If i back out of Spotify on Carplay I can get back to the Carplay dashboard and click on other things- they seem to work.

Which radio and software version do you have? Might just need an update...
How/where can I find this info? How can I update it if the software version of my radio needs updating?

Robertss

First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Rav4
Hi, jazzBox. I had a similar problem with my Spotify plays. I downloaded the app update and since then the plays have stopped showing. I wrote to the support team, they advised to wait for the new version of the application update. But I lost 40% of the followers which I bought from spotistar.com, while promoting my podcast. The support said that the followers will return when I update the app again. What about your question, bro, I'm sorry I can't help you.
Sponsored

Last edited: