old8tora

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Sport
Right. Different Jeep is on order and about to be in transit. If they sell it to someone else, y'all might see me on the news.

(joking, FBI, joking)
Oh they won't sell it to someone else . They'll simply borrow it to race around and put some miles on it , and then charge you extra because fca raised the price . That's exactly why you want to meet it at the truck .

Once you have both keys in your pocket , you will call the shots .

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Right. Different Jeep is on order and about to be in transit. If they sell it to someone else, y'all might see me on the news.

(joking, FBI, joking)
LIke fareal...they ain't giving you a special deal on it? LIke dropping the price by $5k or giving you some legit extended warranty deal or a $600 upgrade option? I mean....they need to get wit it! SMH. This is a pretty big mistake....money was exchanged and quite a bit of it.

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I met my truck upon delivery , and after they rolled it off , I took both keys with me inside . That will guarantee that yours will be yours .
Yeah...I paid for mine in full two days BEFORE my jeep got on the lot. So ye...

OP
OP
shacdaddy

shacdaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting-Gray
LIke fareal...they ain't giving you a special deal on it? LIke dropping the price by $5k or giving you some legit extended warranty deal or a $600 upgrade option? I mean....they need to get wit it! SMH. This is a pretty big mistake....money was exchanged and quite a bit of it.
That remains to be seen, and I'll dig my heels in when the Jeep gets here and paperwork is presented to me. If they think "making this right" is simply ordering another Jeep, they're mistaken.

Sponsored

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Nothing wrong with ordering if you have the time to wait. But there is no way he can guarantee it in 6 weeks. It could be 3 weeks, it could be 12. It’s kind of a crapshoot when you order. Mine sat done for 26 days waiting to be loaded on a truck for shipment.
THIS! Homeboi can't guarantee a doggone thang unless he knows people higher up that can move your Jeep along and give it priority for building/processing/shipping via rail or truck. LIke he gotta have some kinda pull with people on all of those areas...like being besties with the conductors with the rail system lol...:devil:

OP
OP
shacdaddy

shacdaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting-Gray
THIS! Homeboi can't guarantee a doggone thang unless he knows people higher up that can move your Jeep along and give it priority for building/processing/shipping via rail or truck. LIke he gotta have some kinda pull with people on all of those areas...like being besties with the conductors with the rail system lol...:devil:
True, but *currently* I'm very fortunate....check my signature! :dance:

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Don’t think that dealers can expedite. Just the factory rep, and people above. About the time I ordered mine, a friend of mine on here got her second order expedited, and from order to delivery was 15 days.... that’s not normal, and the dealer had little, if anything, to do with it.
When I ordered, I was quoted 6-10 weeks. Took about 7, with three of that was classified “in transit “. That was in May, not sure how times are running now.
Yup! My dealer quoted 6-12 weeks when I ordered in June and I got mine in 24 days...so ye. They can't control anything.

Sponsored

SunriseJeep

First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited (ordered)
Make them give you a better Jeep or better price. That is a total crock! You may not have bought it that day or from them if they said that Jeep was someone else’s. Dealerships are so shady. I want to just be able to buy a Jeep on Amazon. Get what I pay for and not have any of the hassle of them trying to up sell or change things last minute. I chose the worst dealership to buy mine from. Never again.

Turfman

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Make them give you a better Jeep or better price. That is a total crock! You may not have bought it that day or from them if they said that Jeep was someone else’s. Dealerships are so shady. I want to just be able to buy a Jeep on Amazon. Get what I pay for and not have any of the hassle of them trying to up sell or change things last minute. I chose the worst dealership to buy mine from. Never again.
Man that’s from almost a year back! No dealer will do anything after 8 months! Lol
Sponsored