Apex winch with rugged ridge arcus

Laz

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS
With a Mopar black grill, in case anyone was curious what all that looked like. Don't think I found any photos of that combo before I bought it all. Tight fit but it went together

Jeep Wrangler JL Apex winch with rugged ridge arcus IMG_20200703_072505
Question. I want to buy one but I an not clear on something. If you buy it with the bar, it does not come with a winch plate but you can buy the bumper without the bar with the winch plate?

I just got a deal on the one with the bar. Can I add a winch plate?

Texasotan

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys
Question. I want to buy one but I an not clear on something. If you buy it with the bar, it does not come with a winch plate but you can buy the bumper without the bar with the winch plate?

I just got a deal on the one with the bar. Can I add a winch plate?
I think Rugged Ridge only sells the winch plate with the bumper as a set. I recall seeing a question in the "Q&A" section for the product that says the bumper isn't intended to be installed without the winch plate.

Texasotan

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys
With a Mopar black grill, in case anyone was curious what all that looked like. Don't think I found any photos of that combo before I bought it all. Tight fit but it went together
Have you had the opportunity to use your winch much yet? I just put an Arcus Front Bumper on my Jeep, and I'm trying to decide on a winch.
Sponsored